Sports
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
Total albums

Grow Up & Mature!’ – Former UFC Champ To Nate Diaz After He Gets Into Altercation Like Israel Adesanya

GetBig8586

Jacked
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
"Grow Up & Mature!" – Former UFC Champ To Nate Diaz After He Gets Into Altercation Like Israel Adesanya.

Michael Bisping reacted to Nate Diaz and Israel Adesanya getting into altercations and had some harsh advice for the Stockton native.

Nate Diaz recently made the headlines for getting into an altercation at a club. The UFC veteran retired after submitting Tony Ferguson at UFC 279 and went on to box former rival Jorge Masvidal in July 2024.

Over the years, Diaz has been in several heated altercations with fellow fighters and regular citizens. Although a lot of fans love to see him throw hands outside the Octagon, such incidents usually end up getting a mixed reaction in MMA circles.

Diaz’s latest brawl with a club bouncer is no exception. While some fans cheered for the UFC legend as he squared up, others like Michael Bisping have criticized him…

Michael Bisping Explains Why UFC Fighters Need To Be More Responsible Publicly While Reacting To Nate Diaz And Israel Adesanya Altercations.

Bisping was reacting to Khamzat Chimaev submitting Luke Rockhold in a friendly match on his YouTube channel recently. Before beginning the breakdown, he pointed out how both fighters knew about being recorded.

On a similar note, “The Count” remembered prominent UFC fighters like Israel Adesanya and Diaz getting into conflicts and being recorded in the last week. Bisping claimed that nowadays, people intentionally try to provoke fighters and then sue them.

“That guy knew exactly who Israel Adesanya was. He was probably doing it to goad him on to maybe, sue him down the line because that’s just the state of the world we live in.”

While Adesanya is pressing charges against the person who verbally abused him, the same can’t be said for Diaz. It’s hard to justify his actions as self-defense and Bisping was quite critical of it.

“Nate Diaz, he did the same thing a few days ago. Once again, getting into some kind of altercation out and about on a night out with a doorman, you know what I mean? I’m not going to sit here and bash Nate Diaz because he’s got legions of fans but come on, what the hell? The man’s almost 40 years old, can’t be going out there and getting into altercations like this every time, every time, right? Listen, I wasn’t innocent when I was a kid but you got to grow up and mature at some point. Nate Diaz is a very very famous man, right? You got to know that people again, are going to be on their phones.”

“The Count” looked back at the times he used to get into brawls constantly but claimed to have matured with age. He expects Diaz to follow a similar route and avoid such altercations for his own good.

I gotta agree. Have to be more respectful and responsible for your actions out in public. Especially when your trained and can really hurt someone. And your representatives of UFC and MMA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.