GSP Hendrix fight

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Anyone watch it? First off I could have swore Hendrix was tapping first round. At the end Hendrix was fucken robbed he beat the shit out of GSP I mean he put a ass whoopimg on him lol that shit was politics I was shocked GSP won that fight and so did over 100 people at the restaurant I watched it at.

49ER said:
Anyone watch it? First off I could have swore Hendrix was tapping first round. At the end Hendrix was fucken robbed he beat the shit out of GSP I mean he put a ass whoopimg on him lol that shit was politics I was shocked GSP won that fight and so did over 100 people at the restaurant I watched it at.
49ER
wanted to watch it, will try to catch it on Spike or online for free.

It takes a lot to take the belt from the champion in the judges eyes. I'm gonna watch it later. I've seen it happen time and time again.

Vino 1 said:
It takes a lot to take the belt from the champion in the judges eyes. I'm gonna watch it later. I've seen it happen time and time again.
Vino 1Let me know what you think poor guy I mean it looked like he got his ass whooped his face was pretty bad and hendricks looked untouched he was so happy like he had no doubt in his mind he won lol

Big Rig clearly won that fight, hands down, with no question. GSP even admits it with his tone of voice and embarrassment by the decision and is why he was making up all those B>S excuses. I sincerely thought he was at least a good sport, but this clearly shows he's not the stand up guy he claims to be. Even bradly vs pacman, after the fight bradly clearly acknowledged it that he knew he didn't win, yet george goes n plays it off like he was actually hanging in there. He didn't stand a chance against jonny.

I agree that big rigg put up a great fight, the best gsp gas delt with in a long time, but it wasn't one sided and the bottom line is, if you can't completely dominate or finish a champ the judges probably won't give it to you. Hendricks did great but it was to close statistically to take a long earned title from the champ. The re- match should be great and I love that someone made a real fight with gsp. Gsp needed that to hopefully open his eyes again and Hendricks did amazing with one of the best in the world!

anytime they fight in Vegas you have to win by knockout, too much money to be lost and that place is corrupt.. i love GSP and i felt bad watching him get destroyed. never see that before. guess his times up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.