Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Test 600 1-16
Tren 400 1-6, tren 600 7-16
Mast 600 1-12, mast 900 13-16
Anavar 80-100mg 1-8
Winny 100mg 10-16 or 12-16

Super cut cycle

I love that plan...keep us posted on your progress.

I'd lower the Test to match Tren and pin Tren ed. I'd also run Test E (you didn't spec) and I'd kickstart 1st 3 weeks with Test P.

Hanzo said:
I'd lower the Test to match Tren and pin Tren ed. I'd also run Test E (you didn't spec) and I'd kickstart 1st 3 weeks with Test P.
Hanzo
oh sorry...its all short ester cycle

Hey junk, is that 80-120mg var a fairly normal dose? or pretty high? I've done that same cycle as far as gear goes less the var and at lower doses but it ripped me up! Curious about the var though.

I run test higher than tren myself...

stonetag said:
Hey junk, is that 80-120mg var a fairly normal dose? or pretty high? I've done that same cycle as far as gear goes less the var and at lower doses but it ripped me up! Curious about the var though.
stonetag\

last time i ran var was at 50mg..i say ill be good 80-100 this time around...this is cutter....this fall ill be bulking...so ill be running different compounds...i would say its on the higher end of the spectrum

GRIM said:
I run test higher than tren myself...
GRIM
I would as well. I've tried every which way just for shits and giggles and saw more results doing it the old school way, test being the base.

Junky87 said:
\

last time i ran var was at 50mg..i say ill be good 80-100 this time around...this is cutter....this fall ill be bulking...so ill be running different compounds...i would say its on the higher end of the spectrum
Junky87
80mg for me was awesome. 50mg/day or less I rather of just spent the money elsewhere.

I like how you bumped up the doses on the last leg of your cycle. I would do the same.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.