Guess maturity is a real thing!!

pooh6369

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Went with the wife to meet up with her girlfriends who was having a b-day. I know some of her friends not really well. I'm not a sociable guy just let her have her fun with her friends.
So thru out the day I was eating cookies and crap. Don't normally eat that stuff follow a lower carb lifestyle. Alot of her friends were coming up asking me if I was Rosie's (my wife) husband said yes. Asking me how did you get so veiny..lol And do I personal train. My wife saw the attention and was laughing. Guess she has alot of divorced or single cougar friends.
Have to admit made my 54 old ass feel good. Wife was turned on got a nice BJ on the way home, and a great session. We must have been loud my 16yrs old son in the morning told us to keep it down next time, it was grossing him out hearing us....lol

Good to hear , guys at the gym always ask how I am so hard and veiny, I tell them it comes with age 53 here myself. Oh and my wife is cool as well with other women.

Last edited:
It's a toss up which I liked more the attention or the cookies and brownies?? Been 2 months since junk food! Hmmmm???

Yeah a couple definitely, one in particular. Apparently divorced, nice to imagine the possibility. But after 24yrs of marriage nothing beats my queen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.