Gut Intelligence- Viome

HTFU

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Lately I’ve been looking into gut intelligence, and it’s incredible! Has anyone here gotten there stool tested?? If so had positive results from changing diet??
Theres a handful of companies out there that offer it, I’ve been looking into Viome. They tell you what foods you can and can’t eat through AI.

Interesting. Never tried it but have heard of it. So it tells you what foods agree with you?? Or you digest best??
Can it be tweaked to make your body use foods better for building muscle and cutting fat??

Interesting. Never tried it but have heard of it. So it tells you what foods agree with you?? Or you digest best??
Can it be tweaked to make your body use foods better for building muscle and cutting fat??
GoProYea pretty much, like spinach could be really healthy for you and terrible for my body... science is proving that superfoods isn’t good for everyone... what I find fascinating is how it’s essentially the second brain, and gut microbres produce neurotransmitters and chemicals like GABA Seratonin, Dopamine, etc....

Yea pretty much, like spinach could be really healthy for you and terrible for my body... science is proving that superfoods isn’t good for everyone... what I find fascinating is how it’s essentially the second brain, and gut microbres produce neurotransmitters and chemicals like GABA Seratonin, Dopamine, etc....
HTFUDamn. Thats legit.

Great information. I'm all of us have pooped and said what the hell did I eat last night. Does anyone know if it's expensive?

Would like some more feedback from clients who have used this test, had the testing processed, and used their recommended diet plan.

This sounds pretty interesting and hopefully more information comes out and how many people have had this particular test done.

It does. I dropped brown rice a few years ago. My stomach feels better and I feel better.

It does. I dropped brown rice a few years ago. My stomach feels better and I feel better.
JinkoWhat was your conclusion after dropping the rice?

What was your conclusion after dropping the rice?
01dragonslayerMy body couldn’t process it. I have less bloating. I don’t have that heavy stuffed feeling. I eat more potatoes and white rice. I heard it’s bad in terms of spiking your insulin. But I’ve also heard eating protein with it will slow the break down and slow the insulin release. I should get a gluco meter and check it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.