Guys i fuk ed up

B

Blueedge

As yall well know I just moved into a new condo..well wouldn't you know I fuk ed up and made a rookie ass mistake..I placed an order and didn't put my unit number on the package. It was delivered Friday but tracking says insufficient address. I'm calling the p.o . In the morning to check and see if it's still there and can be re delivered or if it has been returned to eender. I have notified the source to the situation so he doesn't have any suprises. This is unacceptable and I feel like a jack ass for making such a stupid mistake...Please check your shit twice it can cause major problems making mistakes like this..I'm hopeful this is just a delay and things work out...no reason to believe it won't at this point...tracking doesn't say returned to sender yet so it would appear it still at my p.o.
I deserve swift kick in the jimmy...

Leave a note for the delivery guy

"Dear post office sir/mam - please deliver that package without a unit number on it to my door - it's probably the roids I'm waiting for - thank you and please don't mention this to anyone. - P.S. I'll hook you up - your calves are look'n weak bro"

The sender needs to get ahold of po and have it shipped back. then he can reship. But I'm pretty sure that the sender uses a false addy.
So you just might be screwed!

No you can contact p.o and still get the pack if you catch it b4 it does get marked returned to sender.

The sender is has been contacted and said he should receive it is it is returned and will mail it back with unit number added.. my first thought was if he used fake addy ect..i didn't want him to have problems. ..He seems to think there no reason to panic ect..so I'm taking action to get it handled hopefully. ..

back4more said:
No you can contact p.o and still get the pack if you catch it b4 it does get marked returned to sender.
back4more
lets hope so. I had to do this before and I was asked from po sender info. I had the info cause i was the sender. so if blue edge acts as if he is the sender, he may need to know the return addy info. Cause they asked me for it.

JM750 said:
lets hope so. I had to do this before and I was asked from po sender info. I had the info cause i was the sender. so if blue edge acts as if he is the sender, he may need to know the return addy info. Cause they asked me for it.
JM750
Ok so u think I need to have the sender Info just in case I'm asked?

Brother Blue just call the post office and let them know you moved
and forgot to forward your mail. Give them tracking. They will get it
to you with no problems. It may take a few weeks but you will get
it. You can also go ro usps.com and call the 800# and open a case.
Call the local PO first. Hope this helps you. IMy buddy works at the PO
here and occasionally talks about their processes and procedures.

Ok so this shit had been stressing me that's why I can't sleep anyhow tracking says returned to sender now..amd I notified source so he can take action on his end ..I have offered to pay re shipping plus extra for trouble it may have caused him...

Blueedge said:
Ok so this shit had been stressing me that's why I can't sleep anyhow tracking says returned to sender now..amd I notified source so he can take action on his end ..I have offered to pay re shipping plus extra for trouble it may have caused him...
BlueedgeHope it wasn't Aventia or Rico......they've both adopted the Columbian Necktie policy! 😉

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. Even though your not big physically, you did the right thing. 😉

i seriously doubt the mailman's calves are looking weak. 😉

Damn blue that sucks lol. I had to go to WU once and change the recievers name one time. I was using an alias name for sender so I couldn't show ID at counter. Luckily the old lady at the WU both didn't give me a lot of shit. It was over a grand worth of goodies !

Walker said:
Damn blue that sucks lol. I had to go to WU once and change the recievers name one time. I was using an alias name for sender so I couldn't show ID at counter. Luckily the old lady at the WU both didn't give me a lot of shit. It was over a grand worth of goodies !
Walker
I had to change a receivers name before from Qvolt. I was not happy as it could have been hacked email or something. And then I get fucked. Not cool.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back