GW501516

mig139

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Looking for a good source of GW, I prefer a source who's GW you tried.... Is also known as Cardarine ... Let me know guys! Thanks!

http://www.southernsarms.com/

Hows the flavor? Last time I got S4 and that shit tasted like ink

You add flavoring

Both of you guys have had good results with iron dragon and SS? Iron dragon has some very interesting shit!

Iron Dragon is the best. GW has been around for over 20 years now and AICAR even longer. These 2 compounds are finally getting recognition they deserve. I run the combo several x/year. Together they are awesome, alone .... meh. DO NOT run GW without AICAR.Period.

Dose GW 10mg's/ed (or eod, as you can run AICAR consecutively to save $ and still get stellar results), dose AICAR as a pre-w/o, same dose (eod if you want). GW is going to be oral, AICAR will be subcutaneous, usually around the belly button, like hGH. ID will send your AICAR cryopack if it's warm where you live, a huge plus. Refrigerate the AICAR (obviously) but GW is ok @ room temp.

A good ancillary compound to take would be clen, at low dose of like 40-50mcg's/day.

Anymore questions just pm, I'm not on much anymore put pm's still reach me. Good luck bro, have fun!

i would like to try it.... but not a lot of feed back... Hanzo...i know you swear by it, do you have any before and afters or how much you believe it help in body fat loss ...weight loss etc...

krustus said:
i would like to try it.... but not a lot of feed back... Hanzo...i know you swear by it, do you have any before and afters or how much you believe it help in body fat loss ...weight loss etc...
krustus
Fucking pervert always trying to get pics 😉

Kman, you can think of these compounds as more of a supermegaultimate cardio booster, without you having to leave the couch. Since I've been using this combo for about 5 years, mostly in summer, I haven't been keeping close track of the weight loss/cycle (the 1st few x I did, I lost usually around 1-2lbs. ed or eod). You'll only run for a couple weeks but the increase in max vo is incredible. You will lose weight, maybe not as much as a stiff DNP cycle per se, but your cardio will go through the roof .... without being catabolic, quite the reverse. When used in combination, GW/AICAR have proven to be synergistic with anabolic compounds.

Now, since your increasing your cardio without being catabolic it points you in 1 direction > excellent weight loss without sides of DNP, all the while increasing cardio.

You can go to pubmed or NIH and find plenty of studies that were conducted on morbidly obese individuals, who engaged in zero cardio activity during clinical testing, and still lost weight. Thing is, these 2 compounds are still heavily regulated because of their PED qualities. AICAR cannot be tested for accurately because the compound is out of your system in 90 minutes or less, and the test has to be conducted in a research facility with expensive equipment. When these compounds were coming out of research stages the Anti-Doping League asked the drug manufacturers to also make a test for both of them. While the test for GW501516 is valid, the above mentioned problems for AICAR have rendered the testing process obsolete. Byciclists are the chief abusers of AICAR, kinda makes sense, and I'm sure LA used AICAR a lot.

There's actually tons of research, etc. that's been conducted on both compounds. If memory serves me correctly, I think AICAR was discovered in the 80's, so yeah, lots of stuff out there.

i been happy with ss

Thanks for the detailed response Hanzo... you got me sold on it. ..lol.. you mentioned only running it for a couple of weeks?... is it short cycle stuff or 2 on 2 off type run like clen etc...

If you could put up a complete cycle layout for us id appreciate it Hanzo. Im interested as well

krustus said:
Thanks for the detailed response Hanzo... you got me sold on it. ..lol.. you mentioned only running it for a couple of weeks?... is it short cycle stuff or 2 on 2 off type run like clen etc...
krustus
You can run it as long as you want to really, but most run 2 weeks as it's cost prohibitive.

No need to cycle, ramp&taper, etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.