Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
ok so im trying to get back, do my best to time when gym slow. go in tonight for 2nd session of the day started out great.
about 15 minutes into it a see the one guy i cant stand come in he looks literally like a much shorter ac slater, has a little build nothing fab...horrible form i mean horrid cable tris his shoulders swing as much if not more than his tris. always goes way to heavy on everything..
ok to the point im just getting back as you know i have a dead side and this little fuckers rolls his eyes etc and shit, im like whatever i know hes not even a snack 4 even gimp me let alone the beast i used to be

BUT this mother fucker literally takes over the entire weight area every time. just from glancing b4 i walked out tonight, tbar row taken, extra 45 bar taken and laid in walk area, dumbbell area several sets of dbs laying out on floor taking all the walking area and utility benches, cables both sides taken, 2 chest press type machines loaded up and taken plus hes jumping on other shit.
now this was all at once and every item i listed marked in ways towels, sports bottles etc to show hes still using it.

now i get supersetting but give me a break. i cant wait to eat this kid 4 breakfast getting my bib ready

LMAO!!! There's your motivation, take him to school!

little shit came in tonight stood right next to me lmao hes not even HALF my size, he starts setting up which means take over all the equipment. I go to take a piss.
Sure enough little fucker takes over the one side of cables I was using.
I gimp over take the tricep rope off toss it and do another set.
Got a dirty look and his buddy actually damn near bowing down to me.
School is in session

What pissed me off the last couple of days is people who let dumbells and plates on the floor. I had a knee replacement and can't afford to trip on your toys, idiots. So when you're finished, put them back in place and while you're at it unload the machines 😡

What pissed me off the last couple of days is people who let dumbells and plates on the floor. I had a knee replacement and can't afford to trip on your toys, idiots. So when you're finished, put them back in place and while you're at it unload the machines 😡
millenium girlhappens all the time and i know what ya mean damn near half my body dont work and i still pickup my shit

Next time someone is benching you don't like, T-bag them.

Nothing worse than douchebags who go to grab dumbbells at the rack than do there set blocking all others from grabbing weights. Faqqn losers

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nothing worse than douchebags who go to grab dumbbells at the rack than do there set blocking all others from grabbing weights. Faqqn losers

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
anabol69the worst is he literally has 3 or more pairs on floor, a olympic bar, shrug bar, both sides of cable machine used/marked other machines loaded with plates all at once literally no weights left ununsed

Sounds like all of them need to be bitch slapped!! I usually speak out loud and say things like: if you would stop running your fucking mouth and workout you might look like you lift!!! 3 guys standing around jacking their jaws real loud (look at me) syndrome, with weights around them on the floor. If anyone of them has the balls to step up I will just knock the ball out of the park, been there done that. I mind my own business until a douche bag gets on my nerves so bad it interferes with my workout...... 🙂

Disrespectful people...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.