MattyIce

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
VIP Member
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
As the title says my hairline is getting a little thin for my liking...any suggestions?

Get use to it and shave that shit. I started juice and had no choice. It's genetics bro

Bro u using any masteron or provrin? They mess with your dht. Witch holds your hair folicules. Really ain't much u can do. People a day caber a help didn't help the guys I no, I got a buddy using bosley lol ya no bs. Takes a long time months an months but it a really make your hair grow back it a be real thin, that's my best knowledge I'm 30
An I run mast prov a lot I just got lucky so far. I no each cycle my hairline goes farther and farther back. For real try bosley got a partner he's been using it only 3 months an u can see his hair coming back but it says it takes 6 months to a year, an it's a still be thin but its all I no that a help. I hope mines don't start falling out I'll be ugly as hell bald just saying lol. Hope that helps ya if so in anyway

cheaper to try this first ...otc nizoral 1% shampoo everyday. lather and leave it in for 5 mins and than shower off, followed by otc minoxinil (rogaine) qd or bid.

add proscar script to the treatment above if your shedding hard.

three part solution
1- destroy the dht in the scalp with nizoral or any Ketonconazole base shampoo, i use "Lipogaine Big 3"
2- take a DHT blocker like finasteride at 1 mg per day
3 - use a 5% Minoxidil product twice a day

Be careful with Finasteride. A percentage of men react VERY badly to it, and I was one of them. Do some research before you use this stuff.

T-bar said:
Be careful with Finasteride. A percentage of men react VERY badly to it, and I was one of them. Do some research before you use this stuff.
T-bar
i stopped after reading that on The man cave but never had an issue, just figured why risk it

Dutasteride works on blocking the DHT. Nasty shit. But it's working better than finastride. Plus misterB and sityslicker1 hit it on 100% its a really good regimen that works.

misterB said:
three part solution
1- destroy the dht in the scalp with nizoral or any Ketonconazole base shampoo, i use "Lipogaine Big 3"
2- take a DHT blocker like finasteride at 1 mg per day
3 - use a 5% Minoxidil product twice a day
misterB

Bro mister b does no his shit well. An what city slicker said also. The shampoo an stuff that's basically what bosley is bro it's not hair spray lol, but both are right on the money the dht is causing your hair to fall out, like he said a dht blocker can help. I've never had issues with this my buddy does an like I said he's using bosley. Rogaine same stuff basically, but what I see that's the 2 best answers giving on your post what mister b an city slicker said, sucks to hear the hair is going I hope an prey I beat that. I play with dht every cycle just luckly I'm not losing hair or getting thin, it goes back just alil each cycle it seems like. Wish the best on your situation

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.