MattyIce

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
VIP Member
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Any advice bros... Im freaking out. Never have I had a problem with this until recently.

If your mothers father is bald....it is genetically a fact u will go bald also...BUT if your hair is falling our somewhat rapidly...meaning when u shampoo your hair if u look at hands there is lot of hair..10+ in the shampoo on your hands then u neeed to get ur ass some rogain and kill that dht fast like...now u can use proscar or finastride but they are famous for causing sexual disfunction...rogain will stop the hair loss...use it religiously

My dad lost a lot of his hair, both my brothers shave their cue balls.
I used to have hair down to my ass back in the day. Not anymore.
I just said "fuck it"

Blueedge said:
If your mothers father is bald....it is genetically a fact u will go bald also...BUT if your hair is falling our somewhat rapidly...meaning when u shampoo your hair if u look at hands there is lot of hair..10+ in the shampoo on your hands then u neeed to get ur ass some rogain and kill that dht fast like...now u can use proscar or finastride but they are famous for causing sexual disfunction...rogain will stop the hair loss...use it religiously
Blueedge
The main bald gene is x-linked. If your mothers father was bald that means you have a chance of going bald, not that it will definitely happen. There are also others genes involved but to a lesser extent

What are you running?

Minxodil with azelic acid works good to block DHT. I use it every night on fronthairline. Nizoral shampoo 2% works to remove wash away DHT as well. That's the safest combo, otherwise there's finastride but can come with sides. Stay away from stuff that's really androgenic

smoove said:
or do like me and accept it. sux
smooveThat's exactly what I was gonna say. I've got tons of shit to try to hide mine but I mostly wear ball caps and someday ill either shave it or buck up and get a transplant.

RockShawn said:
That's exactly what I was gonna say. I've got tons of shit to try to hide mine but I mostly wear ball caps and someday ill either shave it or buck up and get a transplant.
RockShawnI got plenty on my back!

ketoconazole shampoo right away and every day while on and it will be thicker than ever

Yeah since I been cycling I been thinning more so I just shaved my head I take it down clean with a razor 2 times a week. I love it. Feels great. Looks good and my girl loves it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.