Halo....feeling nothin!

luckyluke

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So a bit ago I got a large order from a vendor not on this site. It was when I was on BOP. Vendor was PPP. Now everything I have used of his/their I got has been TOP NOTCH except for the halo pills I got.....nothing. Tried them 4 times @ 10mg, 20mg, 30mg and even 40mg.....didn't feel any real aggression.

Is there a chance I'm a non responder?

Anyone have this happen or are then bunk gear.. I am just shocked that they would be from them....I know they had problems the last month or so but this was before summer.

40 mg and nothing?
20 mg pumps me good!

If you ain't feeling nothing off 30 some things a miss

SHIT....that's what I'm guessing! 😡

How long does that shit take to feel it? I normally took about 45-50mins before the gym.

luckyluke said:
SHIT....that's what I'm guessing! 😡

How long does that shit take to feel it? I normally took about 45-50mins before the gym.
luckylukeim a noobie to it, but it comes on pretty quick.
def under an hour

luckyluke said:
So a bit ago I got a large order from a vendor not on this site. It was when I was on BOP. Vendor was PPP. Now everything I have used of his/their I got has been TOP NOTCH except for the halo pills I got.....nothing. Tried them 4 times @ 10mg, 20mg, 30mg and even 40mg.....didn't feel any real aggression.

Is there a chance I'm a non responder?

Anyone have this happen or are then bunk gear.. I am just shocked that they would be from them....I know they had problems the last month or so but this was before summer.
luckyluke
There is no such thing as a non responder to Halo that I've ever seen,or heard about,and at the doses you posted that you took,if you're not chewing through chains its fucking garbage.I've used alot of Halotestin, and still do,theres alot more garbage than real in this game.It's among the most counterfeited powders out there.

Damn bro 40 mgs and nothing ??? I was taking Heisenburg Halo at 20 mgs, 1/2 hr b4 the gym and it was kicking ass !!! May have got a bad batch like Beast said !!! Love Halo, after Rico put me on, I will always be into that shit !!!

Torres said:
Damn bro 40 mgs and nothing ??? I was taking Heisenburg Halo at 20 mgs, 1/2 hr b4 the gym and it was kicking ass !!! May have got a bad batch like Beast said !!! Love Halo, after Rico put me on, I will always be into that shit !!!
TorresDoes halo get you horny too?

Joker said:
I hate to say it but the halo is bunk. Now I know PPP and few months ago I know of a lab personally that was going to buy out PPP . (Yeah Happens )
All I can say. ..PPP is a reputable stand up guy. Chances are he got bunk stuff from his supplier.
One way to confirm this for certain (the halo is bunk)
I know a guy that does mass specs. For a small fee you could have the "halo" tested. That'll confirm any doubts.
If it is junk then it was his supplier ...100%
Joker
Yeah. I emailed PPP and he just told me that he has never felt anything from halo before....kinda blew me off. I'm pissed now. That SHIT IS EXPENSIVE!!! Well I'll just take the hit. i really wanted to try it....FUCK!

49ER said:
That was a serious questiin by the way lol I hear real halo increases sex drive?
49ER
It hasn't for me 49er but get insane pumps and focused energy in the gym.

power def goes up..youll feel it

I ran halo 1 time as well and it had to be bunk. I also felt nothing and I was running 50 mg.

so who on this site has good halo? I want to try it again.

JM750 said:
I ran halo 1 time as well and it had to be bunk. I also felt nothing and I was running 50 mg.

so who on this site has good halo? I want to try it again.
JM750
I just started using halo tabs from Drak and they give me one hell of a bump using just 10mg I tried 20mg after a few days but it was to much...insane pumps and a bit of a crash.

Ive tried AY's her halo gtg

Joker said:
I hate to say it but the halo is bunk. Now I know PPP and few months ago I know of a lab personally that was going to buy out PPP . (Yeah Happens )
All I can say. ..PPP is a reputable stand up guy. Chances are he got bunk stuff from his supplier.
One way to confirm this for certain (the halo is bunk)
I know a guy that does mass specs. For a small fee you could have the "halo" tested. That'll confirm any doubts.
If it is junk then it was his supplier ...100%
Joker
That brings up a good point,if sources would have their products tested before selling them,it would save everyone concerned alot of problems.But unfortunately,most dont give a fuck about anything but a quick buck,when they get called out,they just change the name on the label,and carry on with shabby ass business ethics

Dabeast666 said:
That brings up a good point,if sources would have their products tested before selling them,it would save everyone concerned alot of problems.But unfortunately,most dont give a fuck about anything but a quick buck,when they get called out,they just change the name on the label,and carry on with shabby ass business ethics
Dabeast666 Beast telling it how it is 😉 I help this guy with a lot of info, but if I wanna know if someones halo is legit, he's the first I'd go to. Man knows his halo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.