Swampjuice

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Well i havent drank in probably 5 months and i typically never have been a big party animal but had a college buddy back in town this week and we went out last night. I didnt think we drank that much but fml do i feel like SHIT today bad. Im not running any orals only test atm, but i feel like death. So here is my question: What is the best way to get back on track the next morning if a night like this happens again? Food sounds horrible to me right now and i chugged water and it made me puke.

It doesnt help im getting old but damn i know one of my brothers on here has a special hangover remedy!

I do powered multi with veggies, fruits, and probiotics added and toss in half a banana with a couple ice cubes and blend.

If it's to late for you to grab that...find your closest supp or grocery store with an "Oh Yeah" protein drink!

Swampjuice said:
Well i havent drank in probably 5 months and i typically never have been a big party animal but had a college buddy back in town this week and we went out last night. I didnt think we drank that much but fml do i feel like SHIT today bad. Im not running any orals only test atm, but i feel like death. So here is my question: What is the best way to get back on track the next morning if a night like this happens again? Food sounds horrible to me right now and i chugged water and it made me puke.

It doesnt help im getting old but damn i know one of my brothers on here has a special hangover remedy!
SwampjuiceAfter a night of drinking.... 10g of fish oil before bed... there you go...
I was a club promoter at one point in my life and as gay as it sounds "popping bottles" was in the job description.

Don't CHUG water, drink water. Lots of it. Should've been drinking it throughout the night. Take a couple of multi's. I've never heard of the fish oil thing, but I would take his word for it.

Before you go to bed after a night, Drink half of the big pedialyte bottle. Their like $6 at the rite aid. Then drink the other half when you wake up! Pedialyte is for dehydration, 100x better than gatoraid and more effective! Also drink water with it. You'll be G2G mother fucker.

I was told once that you can drink a 20oz bottle of gatorade and take an aspirin 30min before you start drinking then drink a bottle of gatorade after you are done drinking and that is supposed to keep you from getting a hangover.

No drinky for me, no hangover. I dont miss that shit. I'll take a steak dinner over a 6 pack any day.

Best cure for a hangover is another beer man. Seriously lol

JM750 said:
No drinky for me, no hangover. I dont miss that shit. I'll take a steak dinner over a 6 pack any day.
JM750BUMP

I don't miss my Hangover days.
But one thing that worked for me when after a night of drinking was to take some Naproxen and some Gatorade before bed... Next Day no headache

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

I appreciate the feedback brothers. I muscled through it and finally started getting hungry around 8pm. No more drinky for me either.......cant hang with the young bucks anymore. Definitely gonna try the fish oil and pedialyte if a get a wild hair in my ass to get stupid again.

Vino is right bro ! What I do if I can is drink a nice cold beer or two the day after, but it has to be quick, just chug'em down and u'll feel like a million bucks again!!!
I've also heard having a V8 is good for hangovers.
Never heard of the 10g of fish oil, very interesting !!!

4 oz pickle juice
1 teaspoon salt
Gatorade
ibuprofen
...and if available hydrocodone and redbull

all good!

the salt really helps

Torres said:
Vino is right bro ! What I do if I can is drink a nice cold beer or two the day after, but it has to be quick, just chug'em down and u'll feel like a million bucks again!!!
I've also heard having a V8 is good for hangovers.
Never heard of the 10g of fish oil, very interesting !!!
TorresHangovers are caused by a few things, a few of which are blood vessel dilation, drop in blood sugar, congeners from fermentation. and inflamatory responses in your gi tract All of those lead to headaches and upset stomach in many cases. Fish oil is a natural defense to all of those.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.