Happy anniversary to me

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Actually im a few days early I was gonna share this with bop when the time came. I was a big time meth abuser for 10 years! I was sucked up looked like shit and commited just about every crime u can think of. I was in and out of jail more times than I can remember. Im proud to say its been 9 years clean now. My first year road to recovery I only smoked weed then my uncle got me into pumping some iron. It saved my life I finally foumd something in life that made me feel better than the drugs. I barely started juicing maybe 2 1/2 years ago.its crazy I feel like my life in a way was a miracle and im not dead or living my whole life in prison. All my friends and many family members weren't so lucky Meth is a hell of a drug man! Just thought id share this with my older and new bros 🙂

well done 😉

Very well done Sir. These are the stories I like to hear. I have had my demons in the past as well. This lifestyle, and all you guy (you to Grimmy) is what keeps me going. I'd be fucked without the bodybuilding lifestyle, and a place like her to call my 2nd home.

Congrats brother 49er for breaking away and never looking back. Don't ever feel as though its something to be ashamed of, be proud you had the strength to kick away from the pull that shit has on people.

Congrats bro. I was down the same road. I abused meth for 15+ years. Back in july i had 7 years clean.

Fonz said:
Congrats bro. I was down the same road. I abused meth for 15+ years. Back in july i had 7 years clean.
FonzHell ya bro happy for you it was so hard to quit finally was able to do it when I was at my lowest and sick and tired of living like that.

49ER said:
Hell ya bro happy for you it was so hard to quit finally was able to do it when I was at my lowest and sick and tired of living like that.
49ER
I had to reach a bottom, i was busted for cooking meth, spent 9 months locked up, plead to a suspended sentence upon completion of a long term rehab. While in there i decided i needed to do something different. Life is a lot easier now.

Fonz said:
I had to reach a bottom, i was busted for cooking meth, spent 9 months locked up, plead to a suspended sentence upon completion of a long term rehab. While in there i decided i needed to do something different. Life is a lot easier now.
FonzTell me about it I dont miss being paranoid 24/7 always having a warrant for my arrest up for days at a time. Life is alot better now.

That's freaking awesome brother. Congratulations!!

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

That's bad ass 49er, always good to see someone beat such a strong addication and come out on top. April was 13 yrs for me never got into meth but will say that a pint of vodca for breakfast/lunch/dinner and a late night snack was not a happy place to be.

Knowing that I have know desire to have just one is what keeps me clean to this day. It's all or nothing.

Congrats 49er and everyone else here that also came through. I had a friend addicted to coke and it took him getting crohn's disease to stop. he lost 50lbs and looks so skinny now when he used to be bigger than me.

Good shit bro!!! Have to say that. I see alot of people on shit looking like shit but it's all about choice, will power, dedication, drive, family!!! I congratulate u!!! I also feel like bodybuilding as my way to kill demons from the past. Keeps my mind occupied and free for that little bit of time I'm at the gym. I can't really relate to ur story but understand the way u feelin!!! Keep it up bro !!!

Right on bro!! That's exactly what it takes... Your the man for sure... I also had to hit bottom. im just glad they took my shovel so I could stop digging...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.