F.I.S.T.

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just wanted to wish all my EG family a safe and Happy Easter.Hope you all have a great day however you plan on spending it.

Anyone else watching The 10 Commandments with their families? Been watching that since I was a little F.I.S.T. Not that im a religious fanatic or anything but its a really great movie.For something made so many yrs ago,those movies back in the day are unrivaled today even with the special effects and whatnot.Just great stories,with great actors and massive sets.I always admire the effort they put into these types of movies from that era and the massive undertaking it must have been.

Anyway,again......................HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

Back at ya big guy and I wish you, your immediate family, and all of my EG family a happy one

Don't know about the rest of you but im friggin stuffed.Been eating all day long.Turkey,Ham,Stuffing,deviled eggs,corn,sweet potatoes,rice,etcWOW!! Feel like I gained 20lbs.

Plus a few drinks here and there.
;D

F.I.S.T. said:
Don't know about the rest of you but im friggin stuffed.Been eating all day long.Turkey,Ham,Stuffing,deviled eggs,corn,sweet potatoes,rice,etcWOW!! Feel like I gained 20lbs.

Plus a few drinks here and there.
;D
F.I.S.T.
you probably did fat ass! lmao Im just kidding bro I did the same here. I told the wife not to bake that chocolate peanut butter cake. Damn bitch wouldn't listen. lol I almost ate the whole thing.

sat at home, did nothing

lith56bigguy said:
you probably did fat ass! lmao Im just kidding bro I did the same here. I told the wife not to bake that chocolate peanut butter cake. Damn bitch wouldn't listen. lol I almost ate the whole thing.
lith56bigguy

LMFAO. Damn holidays are rough on a healthy diet bro.

GRIM said:
sat at home, did nothing
GRIM

Well at least it must have been peaceful brother.It was ANYTHING but peaceful at my house.I love kids but sometimes its like........I NEED A BREAK!! LMFAO.

Did you at least watch any Easter movies?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.