GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I want all of EG to have a Happy and Safe New Year !!!
It's been a crazy year for me, some of ya know what I mean, but I'm gonna find myself with my son this New Year so it's cool .
I also have a good woman by my side and family !!! All I can say is that I'm glad to be happy and healthy and ready to fuck up the new year !!!
Def train harder, that's for sure !!!

What will you guys be doin to open the New Year ???
What are some of your goals for the gym ???

Happy New Year Bros !!! 😉

Happy New Years to you and yours Torres! And everybody in the EG family!

Main goal- train more consistently...20" arms....yeah 20" inch arms! I'd like to hit 270lbs also, currently sitting at 260.

Happy New Year to the EG family, thanks for having me Grim!!! Hope everyone has a safe, healthy, and fun time with your friends and loved ones!!!

My goal this year is to become more financially comfortable, continue to be the best dad and husband I can be, complete my nutrition and personal trainer certifications, get my wife ready for her first figure competition in June/July, and myself ready for my show this year.

Also...with the help of God to get my oldest daughter out of the life of drugs and crime, but I am truly leaning on God for this one as it is totally out of our control.

Anyway...Happy 2014!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

I feel u MA !!!
I just want this family court thing to be over !!!
I want my financial situation to improve !!!
I want to excel in the gym, at home, in my relationship, at work, just be a better and smarter person all around !!!
Be a better dad !!!
With GOD's help, all is possible !!!

Happy new years!

Gonna have me more s'mores !!!

And lift weights to!!

Have a safe new year everyone !

Tattz said:
Gonna have me more s'mores !!!

And lift weights to!!

Have a safe new year everyone !
Tattz
Hahahahaha , Happy New Year brother !!!

Torres said:
I want all of EG to have a Happy and Safe New Year !!!
It's been a crazy year for me, some of ya know what I mean, but I'm gonna find myself with my son this New Year so it's cool .
I also have a good woman by my side and family !!! All I can say is that I'm glad to be happy and healthy and ready to fuck up the new year !!!
Def train harder, that's for sure !!!

What will you guys be doin to open the New Year ???
What are some of your goals for the gym ???

Happy New Year Bros !!! 😉
Torres
Happy New Year to you as well T! I will be spending mine with family! Have a few drinks then sleep mane?
I will be in the gym on 1/1/14. Goals are to get BIGGER and LEANER! Looking forward to it! ;D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.