Harry Potter crazy

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
My 13 year old daughter is harry potter nuts. She has read all the books multiple times movies has Hogwarts jacket and matching knee high socks. She bought a " magic wand " the other day 60 bucks!!! For a piece of plastic ? All her friends are into it as well makes me feel old. Kid running around the house casting spells on the dog and locking doors then trying to unlock it with her wand. Shes a happy kid I really enjoy watching her be a kid. When I was her age was no internet no iPhone 5 and flat screen in my room. I told her the other day I had one thing to play with when I was her age and that was outside. This little girl and me best friends I never thought we would be like this. Her mother hasnt even called about her in months and the kid doesnt ask about her either. Most people would never think im a single dad raising a 13 year old girl lol

that's wonderful, act like no ones watching and get a wand too.. you can just widdle yours from a stick

That's what I told her lol give me the money I make one just like it off that tree over there!! She is convinced its her and the spells will work one day. Even says on the side of the box "not a toy" thats all the proof she needs.

Thats cool man. There is nothing better than watching your kids be care free and happy. I'm 36 and still love Harry Potter. Read all the books, seen all the movies, and last year when we went to Disney we hit up Universal and visited the Harry Potter theme parks. Those parks and rides were awesome. If you get a chance, she would have a blast brother.

LittleTom said:
Thats cool man. There is nothing better than watching your kids be care free and happy. I'm 36 and still love Harry Potter. Read all the books, seen all the movies, and last year when we went to Disney we hit up Universal and visited the Harry Potter theme parks. Those parks and rides were awesome. If you get a chance, she would have a blast brother.
LittleTom
We going spring break brother 🙂

Dago said:
We going spring break brother 🙂
Dago
she will love it. All kinds of kids running around in robes and wands. The buildings and parks look just like the movie. They sell all the cool candy and drinks from the movie and you can ride the Hogwarts Express from park to park. I'm such a dork, I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

I am trying to get into it more I got the first book lol ive seen couple the movies. I seen pictures of the park in Florida it looks cool. I have a lot going on in my life and its hard to focus on make believe stuff with so much reality to deal with man.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.