Has anyone ran primo ace

I’ve got a couple bottles of it and the pip is a little much for my likings. It’s dosed at 100mg and that’s probably why. 9ml in one and 9.5ml in the other one. And the one with 9.5ml had a little less pip than the other one. I wanted to use them for my Primo run but now they are just sitting in a box and I’ll never use them. Probably should sell em or trade em lol

I used it in a cycle some years back. Fast effect on the body leaning out and hardness good anti estro type effect but mega pip and can have auto immune effect within 8 hrs after inject. I ran it in combo with other compounds. I like the idea of a fast primo but the pip is hard to manage even for us vets.

grab some snake oil and dilute them if pip is too bad. just an idea

I loved the tabs. Great pumps and i felt great. Still running the primo e with sust and loving it

Whats the mgs per day for a solod dose of primo ace tabs. I was very interested in primo tabs at one time...but back when..there was alot of rumor that they were actually faked (really just.var) idk

If I remember correct I ran 350 to 400mgs Primo A inject e3d with other compounds. I was pushing for 500 That was about it cause of dealing with severe pip. As far as tabs go I would think a lady could get a fair dose but one of us bro s it would be a hell of a lot of tabs to see minimal results at best. I don t want to say they are useless but cost and effect?

I took 75mg a day with 600mg primo e a week. Def not cheap but the best recomp I've ever had personally

What are we talkin about out-of-pocket cost for your run? Just rock roundabout just trying to get my head wrapped around cost is all thanks bro

So I'm a rep for an int company that sells kalpa and dragon pharma. I don't wanna get into pay but i saved rep pay for a long time lol. The primo e was 125 a bottle and 50 tabs of 25mg primo ace. I had
2 packs of primo ace oral $225
8 primo e $1000
3 sust $210

So... Almost 1500 but I'm not sure i would/could have done it without rep pay.
I dunno if you call thst a sponsored log or not but i paid for my stuff in rep pay and give honest feedback. I'm here for members not sponsors. Short of being int my boss is solid or i wouldn't be there

So I'm a rep for an int company that sells kalpa and dragon pharma. I don't wanna get into pay but i saved rep pay for a long time lol. The primo e was 125 a bottle and 50 tabs of 25mg primo ace. I had
2 packs of primo ace oral $225
8 primo e $1000
3 sust $210

So... Almost 1500 but I'm not sure i would/could have done it without rep pay.
I dunno if you call thst a sponsored log or not but i paid for my stuff in rep pay and give honest feedback. I'm here for members not sponsors. Short of being int my boss is solid or i wouldn't be there
Dustined83
Whoa damn that’s expensive. But I like the cycle idea. Been wanting to get some Primo Ace Tabs just for this very thing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.