Has anyone seen these brands?

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
This first one was sent to me by someone I dont really know well

[attachment deleted by admin]

This one I only have a few left but it is so fucken good I haven't wanted to use them lol I wonder if its hg grade the label looks super professional the lid pops off with no metal breaking I cant find any info on it. Its the best pbenylprop ive ever had I literally can feel it kick in I get crazy hardons off this stuff.

[attachment deleted by admin]

TSizemore said:
Patriot Pharmaceutical........nope!
TSizemoreDo you think its ugl? Its just the label and capping is really professional the label has alot of details stuff you dont see on regular ugl

UGL I think........Pharma would have it's DC#, plus the Lot #, and Expiration date. All the other info looks Pharma...

TSizemore said:
It is Pharma......Generic Pharma, but, it's Pharma grade
TSizemoreOh ok ya I bougbt these like 2 years ago I ran a few for my second cycle and havent had anything close yet. This stuff is awsome I was on 600 test e then switched to this 150mg eod it was fucken awsome. Third time I used it same thing I only have 4 left guy I got it from couldn't get anymore. So im saving them for special occasion lol

I swear I've heard of Partiot Pharms, just can't recall frm where and if it had good or bad reviews !!! But hey u can give me some , it's always a special occasion when I pin !!! 🙂

Wouldn't mind trying some of that Patriot Pharma Test.

Sharing is caring.

In my experience pharma gear can't be matched by UGLs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.