Has anyone tried Follistatin

200% muscle growth?
Get you lean and fertility?
DANG
Can we actually get the real stuff?
Are you dragonslayer and I going to have to be the guinea pigs?

Has anyone tried Follistatin yet?
Anyone know dosing or anything about it all?
Sounds pretty cool
squatsterI tried follistatin 344 and I believe it worked I used peptide sciences ..I have held onto alot more muscle than I ever expected through extreme conditions like practical starvation when I was in jail ..I wrestled around with the cops during the arrest so they intentionally didn't feed me ..I honestly believe that it was an effective product

I tried follistatin 344 and I believe it worked I used peptide sciences ..I have held onto alot more muscle than I ever expected through extreme conditions like practical starvation when I was in jail ..I wrestled around with the cops during the arrest so they intentionally didn't feed me ..I honestly believe that it was an effective product
BambinoProtocol?

I tried follistatin 344 didn’t notice anything might of not been legit who knows

Interesting. I would guess that if it was so good we would have heard alot more about it in the bbing community and alot more people would be on it too. I've read up on it alot but thought it should've caught on by now if it was that good.

Interesting. I would guess that if it was so good we would have heard alot more about it in the bbing community and alot more people would be on it too. I've read up on it alot but thought it should've caught on by now if it was that good.
GetBig8586I think the issue with that is finding the real thing man but your right ..surprising its not being Mass produced ..the studies and research are what made me try it ..

i've gotten igf-1 from places and it seemed effective at only about $70 per vial.

i've gotten igf-1 from places and it seemed effective at only about $70 per vial.
R2D2Agreed iv had some not so good igf1-lr3 and some really good igf-1lr3 from peptide companies over the years. If I could get good lr3 all the time I’d take it over hgh anyday.

i don't really want to list a source because i'm not too reliable on judging my own results and i'm not sure about potential bad batches. But if you still want the sources, i'll give them to you.

i would just get it from TJK/Rita. You know she's not gonna be selling any bunk stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.