Has anyone used bulk raws?

Liv2pb

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this in. I was thinking about getting mk677 powder from bulkraws. Does anyone here trust these guys?

I've used MK677 raws from PPL (purple panda labs) on the board here and haveh ad a good experience. I warn you tho mk677 has a little kick to it if you plan on making it a liquid oral.

I've used MK677 raws from PPL (purple panda labs) on the board here and haveh ad a good experience. I warn you tho mk677 has a little kick to it if you plan on making it a liquid oral.
enrod@unseen.is
Curious if you know our baseline natural igf and if you got bloods done while on the mk677 to compare? Not to say it's not real, just with mk677 I hardly ever see people getting bloods. I ran labs on the same sponsor (not from here) one time o. Half dose igf came back at 365 (baseline 224) then again on full dose (second bottle) and they came back at like 190. How fucked is that. Mk677 can be so awesome but that clearly shows even among same exact sponsor they can get hit or miss raws. Fuckina ucks. I wish more people would run bloods on mk

Curious if you know our baseline natural igf and if you got bloods done while on the mk677 to compare? Not to say it's not real, just with mk677 I hardly ever see people getting bloods. I ran labs on the same sponsor (not from here) one time o. Half dose igf came back at 365 (baseline 224) then again on full dose (second bottle) and they came back at like 190. How fucked is that. Mk677 can be so awesome but that clearly shows even among same exact sponsor they can get hit or miss raws. Fuckina ucks. I wish more people would run bloods on mk
FitraverI've never done bloods but mk677 is one of those things that isn't placebo. You know exactly what to look for if your experienced/I'm tune with the compound/body

My ugl normally caps it for me but it can be had for $18 a month at 25 mg buying 50gs at a time. Pretty enticing

View previous replies…
I've never done bloods but mk677 is one of those things that isn't placebo. You know exactly what to look for if your experienced/I'm tune with the compound/body

My ugl normally caps it for me but it can be had for $18 a month at 25 mg buying 50gs at a time. Pretty enticing
Liv2pb
How come you're looking elsewhere just outta curiously of you got a solid source. That's a damn good price too.

How come you're looking elsewhere just outta curiously of you got a solid source. That's a damn good price too.
FitraverThat's the price through bulk raws and it's actaully only 12.60 or something. It's 18 (a month ) if you only get 10gs. I've never used them so I was hoping someone had feedback. I'll probably get 10gs eventually to try it out but I have about 400 25 mg pills atm so im good for the time being. Mk677 is truly amazing especially when combined with cjc dac.

That's the price through bulk raws and it's actaully only 12.60 or something. It's 18 if you only get 10gs. I've never used them so I was hoping someone had feedback. I'll probably get 10gs eventually to try it out but I have about 400 25 mg pills atm so im good for the time being. Mk677 is truly amazing especially when combined with cjc dac.
Liv2pb
Sweet man. You should pull some igf bloods if you've been on it awhile. I'd be really interested to see where you're at!!

enrod@unseen.is

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.