• Views Views 125
  • Tags Tags
    always good
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blueedge

8)
Time for me to move on....my email is in my profile signature if im needed, and there are plenty of guys here who I stay in touch with so they can always help u get in touch with me.
Im forfeiting my entry in the light heavyweight challenge, Bolt, LT, wacker good luck guys if yall want to see my finishing pics for shits amd giggles hit me up via email april 20th. As far as the heavyweight cut challenge, let me know who wins and I will mail them the t600 I promised to donate.

all because i wont let you spam affiliate links.
Dont let the door kick you in the ass.

Blue...my man....hate to see you go. Always been good to me brother. Hope you change your mind.

WTF Edge where the fuck u goin bro? Don't fuckin leave that way bro !!! Ur a good dude and very knowledgable so I would hate for u to take off over some BS !!!
Think it over bro , don't sweat the small shit !!!

This is his third thread of leaving after not getting his way.
Closing it, please up your anti estrogen Blue...

Status
Not open for further replies.