Hcg burning?

bhcolex50x

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey guys been using this hcg for a few days and each enjection burns, pinning 250-300mcg eod sq injection to stomach. Is it bad? I've used hcg b4 and never experienced this but could mean past stuff is bunk if this is norm, it's not awful but far from pleasant lol oh and it's mixed with bacteriostatic water. Let
Me know what y'all think

bhcolex50x said:
Hey guys been using this hcg for a few days and each enjection burns, pinning 250-300mcg eod sq injection to stomach. Is it bad? I've used hcg b4 and never experienced this but could mean past stuff is bunk if this is norm, it's not awful but far from pleasant lol oh and it's mixed with bacteriostatic water. Let
Me know what y'all think
bhcolex50x
I have had it burn sometimes, and sometimes not. And this is with the same brand hcg

I felt a slight burning sensation one time. Other than that not much discomfort.

I take hcg every week with every cycle now for years and I have never had it burn before. You might want to check your water you used to mix it. If you used BW then I don't know what the burning can be but if you used sterile water that may be your culprit. I have done hgh shots with sterile water before and it burned but with BW it was fine.

I've taken HCG numerous times over 10 years, and all product prescribed and from domestic pharmacy.

My experience that it sometimes burns, mostly not. When it does burn, it is only for a minute or so.

I always go Sub-Q, never IM.

As stated, sometime it burns, sometimes not. But the burn has never been so bad that I couldn't deal with it. Not like some of the pip i have had from sust

I had this happen with peps. Turns out it had to have been the water
Been using HCG from TMM and never had any burn ever

cck99352 said:
I've taken HCG numerous times over 10 years, and all product prescribed and from domestic pharmacy.

My experience that it sometimes burns, mostly not. When it does burn, it is only for a minute or so.

I always go Sub-Q, never IM
cck99352
"HCG is given as an injection under the skin or into a muscle."

human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG). (2010). Retrieved from http://www.drugs.com/mtm/human-chorionic-gonadotropin-hcg-injectable.html

Must be the water has gone bad maybe because I used same batch of water 6-8 months ago with hgh and no issue or maybe not enough water or maybe hcg gone bad. It's not terrible pain and only 3-5 min of pain but main reason for asking is if its not working I need to try some other I have or get more 🙂 I can deal with pain but not with it not working haha

Not sure about the hcg going bad cause I cant tell if I ever had bad hcg, it has all worked everytime I have done it so I don't think I have ever had bad hcg or if any has gone bad. I would suspect the water first above all else. I know the burning you are talking about and that sounds more like bad water. Sterile water is only good technically for single use, BW is good for a month or two I think, I have used bottles or bw for a few months without problems but I never used it for like half a year so get new water and see if that solves your problem.

Just an update my hcg told me I got fat lol pinned it in to muscle the last 2 times and 0 pain lol I guess when I was
Doing it last time I thought it was sq but was really im lol oh well I planned a diet to start during pct anyways lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.