Hcg

I have never used hcg but was told I should take it if I’m trying to have a kid. How much should I use. I run test year round.
Jaygains1984I the to break it to you but I tried HCG a ton of times, one time for as long as six months, with no avail on pregnancy. I then took a ton of HCG and HMG for months with no avail too. The only thing that worked was getting off test, running HCG for a month and doing a month of clomid.

The doc I was seeing said this was the only option to get it back. He also said the first chance you’ll have to get her pregnant is in January...(the sperm making process is 3 months so January was exactly 3 months). Anyways, in January, she was pregnant. After years of wasting my time abs money, I should have just done it the doc’s way. Just trying to save you some trouble.

I heard it does help with fertility. Best of luck bro!!

Def need one or the other. I got my girlfriend pregnant with about 1500ius eod. I was on for about 3 yrs straight when she got pregnant too. Hmg is definitely a better option though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.