Heads up on Alldaychemist

G

goodfella

Heads up on all day chemist if your using your CC. Lots of guys are getting their CC's declined at places after placing orders with ADC, and are mentioning it was declined cus of a shit load of 40 dollar charges since it's under 50 bucks, it wont alarm your CC company right away to turn your card off.

Damn. Heard this before. Makes no sense. They sale legit products but scam your card. Amazes me. Do they not realize this will put them out of bizz? Anyways i would use a prepaid visa. Not my real cc with my real info. Jmo

jdb3 said:
Damn. Heard this before. Makes no sense. They sale legit products but scam your card. Amazes me. Do they not realize this will put them out of bizz? Anyways i would use a prepaid visa. Not my real cc with my real info. Jmo
jdb3Definitely prepaid. Less to loose for sure.

Dammit now where will I get my diuretics and antibiotics.

could easily be their system is hacked/breached and their data base out in the open which is even worse...

ADC doesn't do stupid stuff like hack your card.......but somebody else does. Either one of their workers or someone else that has access to their system.

TSizemore said:
ADC doesn't do stupid stuff like hack your card.......but somebody else does. Either one of their workers or someone else that has access to their system.
TSizemoreit honestly sounds like their system is compromised
which is a definite RUN from them situation.
this is again SECURITY
I was an ecom webmaster for years, what is being explained is common for crap secured ecom sites..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.