TSizemore

Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Was looking for a good marinade and came across this. Sounds real good!

Ingredients:

marinade:
1 T. tabasco sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 T. honey
1 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper

2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, sliced into strips
1 green bell pepper sliced into strips
1 vidallia onion, sliced into strips
4 whole wheat low carb tortillas
2 tomatoes, diced
4 oz. low fat cheddar cheese, shredded

Directions:

Mix together all marinade ingredients in a pie plate or bowl. Add chicken strips and turn to coat. Let sit for at least 10 min.

Meanwhile, get your pepper and onion washed and sliced into strips. Dice your tomatoes.

Heat olive oil in a large pan or wok. Stir-fry chicken until cooked through. Remove from pan and add pepper strips and onion strips. Stir fry until cooked to your preference. Add chicken back into the veggies and mix.

Serve 1/4 of the mixture rolled in a low carb tortilla with 1/4 of shredded cheese and 1/4 of the diced tomatoes.

Servings: 4

This meal contains 250.3 calories, 11.6g of fat, 25.3 g of carbs, 10.9g of fiber and 21.8 g of protein.

mmmm I'm hungry

PJ said:
I going to attempt to make this now while I'm hammered
PJEVERYTHING tastes good then!

Grim & TS.... that shit was good! I had it again tonight for dinner since last night doesnt really count

PJ said:
Grim & TS.... that shit was good! I had it again tonight for dinner since last night doesnt really count
PJ
Really?? Gotta try it now! Not to spicy, right!!??

Not hot at all to me, just good flavor. I might try to switch some things out... I'll keep you updated.

PJ said:
Not hot at all to me, just good flavor. I might try to switch some things out... I'll keep you updated.
PJmail me some 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.