Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash

Healthy Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

(Very slightly adapted from This Recipe at Chelsea’s Messy Apron)

Ingredients:

1/2 cup organic pureed pumpkin (from a can or homemade, not pumpkin pie filling, which has sugar and other additives)
2 Tablespoons organic, raw honey
1 large organic, cage-free egg
2 Tablespoons organic rapadura, brown sugar, or evaporated cane juice
1/2 teaspoon organic ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon organic ground nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon organic ground clove (or, use 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice instead of the nutmeg and clove)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup gluten free organic oat flour (from about 2 cups of organic, gluten free oats)
1/2-3/4 cup organic, fair trade chocolate chips (or use raisins and seeds or nuts)

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
1. In a food processor, pulse the gluten free oats until they are powdery.
2. In one bowl, beat the egg, pumpkin, honey, and sugar.
3. In a different bowl, combine the oat flour, baking powder, and spices.
4. Combine the flour mixture with the pumpkin mixture, and blend well. Stir in the chocolate chips or raisins and nuts. The dough will look thin.
5. Chill the dough for 1/2 hour. This gives the oat flour time to absorb the liquid, and your dough will be thicker.
6. Drop the dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or greased.
7. Bake for 6-8 minutes. Cookies are better a bit underdone, chewier and more moist.
8. Allow the cookies to cool for five minutes, then serve.

Store cookies in an airtight container.
Makes one dozen cookies.

[attachment deleted by admin]

FIST you're killing me. These sound awesome!!!! And I don't care if you copied and pasted it, isn't that how we get most of our recipies? From the net? From a friend? From a relative???

Now heres the catch... I'll have the wife make them but then she has to hide them and give them to me conservatively cause I'll eat every damn one

lith56bigguy said:
FIST you're killing me. These sound awesome!!!! And I don't care if you copied and pasted it, isn't that how we get most of our recipies? From the net? From a friend? From a relative???

Now heres the catch... I'll have the wife make them but then she has to hide them and give them to me conservatively cause I'll eat every damn one
lith56bigguy

They are awesome brother.Give them a try and post up how you like them.

And yes,you are correct,I didn't invent this recipe.I only found it and tried it out.LMAO.

F.I.S.T. said:

They are awesome brother.Give them a try and post up how you like them.

And yes,you are correct,I didn't invent this recipe.I only found it and tried it out.LMAO.
F.I.S.T.
yessir point is its a great find...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.