Heartbeat racing

Daredevil

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Gents, I'm in California on vacation. Being a tourist. Anyways today I've noticed that my heart is racing. I can feel it. I'm feeling somewhat hot but not dizzy. As far as breath I'm breathing fine.

I believe it my be due to my cycle that I'm running which is 600mg Test C & 600mg NPP and 250mcg of T4.

I'm about to start Week 5 of my cycle.

It just started occurring today. And it isn't a pleasant feeling.

I've experienced the same when I had took Tren Ace, Test and was running Clen. Once I got off of the Tren Ace it went away.

I've never experienced this just using Test C and NPP.

Guess it could be anxiety? Thoughts anyone?

By the way I'm 34 years old.

It could be any number of things and just throwing shit out there is pointless and will probably just make you paranoid. Unlikely its either the gear or the t3. However it could be. To just dismiss the AAS would be a bit of a streatch to. I never give medical advice anymore but i will tell you what i would do. If its not too bad i would wait a week and monitor it. If its still there i would go in. If it gets worse i would go in..

Your getting big fast and working out really hard and getting big as fast as you are takes a toll on the body. When i bulk and start putting on some mass my heart rate will increase because it has to keep up.

DO WHAT YOU FEEL IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST.

^ this is a possibility the heat and humidity can mess you up. I had girl from up north come down here to the Deep South and took her to Florida she didn't believe me about the heat here in the south and I know SoCal gets that way as well. It made her heart race and she felt weird the whole time. Keep us posted tho bro!

Wouldn't hurt to start taking some fish oils and drink more water while it's happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats your hgh dose that you require 250 mcg t4?

These are stimulating , hope you're better today be strong mind and body

My HGH dosage is 5iu a day.

Today it didn't occur. Heart rate seems normal. Thank God. I didn't take T4 in last 24 hours. Going to drop T4 down to 200mcg a day though on next dose

it's from looking at all those socal girls in bikinis. don't worry, it's natural to feel that way. 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.