Heavy Hitter Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heavy hitter

Hello everyone. Most of you know me already. But some of you don't and I don't know everyone. I Used to Mod for Gri m a while back. I had other priorities at the . He has decided to give me another shot at it. I will tell you a little about myself. I am 6'0'' 230lbs I am a strongman but currently not training for any competitions. I am just seeing were my training takes me next. I am always joking about trannys. I have no interest in them other then to screw around. Now I have thick skin and can take a lot. But what I wont tolerate is someone bullying or flaming someone for their sexual preference. I am not gay but if someone is that is their choice and I am fine with that. So if their is a member that is homosexual and he or she is getting bashed for it. I will not stand for it. Everyone has a choice to live their lives the way they chose. On the same card if you are living an alternative lifestyle and trying to push it on another member who isn't. I will not stand for it either. Now we are a private board and can filter what we as staff and members do and do not like much easier. This is a luxury. So I would ask that once in a while you throw a couple dollars at the board. Don't go take out a mortgage but 10 or 20 bucks is a small price to pay for a great community were we are safe to say and carry on as we feel. This brings me to a second place in my introduction. SECURITY. I do not share all gri ms views on security. He is a radical with it. We should be thankful for that. And it is great for us to have someone that cares so much. I do belong to other boards that are not nearly as secure. So if you are a member of another board. That is great there is a huge community out there with great members. Alls I will ask of you if you are on this board or any other is. Monitor your own actions. If you openly talk about aas or anything else use common sense. No talking about packages labeling or any specifics. I am a mod here basically to generate conversation bring in good solid members and help this community grow. Sorry about the little random intro. I just wanted to tell those of you that don't know me what I am about. Happy to be a part of the already strong staff. Any questions feel free to ask me. Thank you HH

Oh SHIT, here goes the neighborhood!!! ;D Just messing!! Great addition to the board for sure!! Congrats.

Do u weight 230 in that pic u posted in grim contest?

Yea 228 in that pic so I fluxuate between 225 and 232

Don't take offense bro but I'm surprised u really don't look like it in that pic...I woulda guessed 200-205
But hard to judge by just one pic when u average in distance from camera ect...

we gotta bulk heavy up!

Pffft! "just joking" about trannys my ass.

Seriously, congrats on taking on the mod role again Heavy, good stuff. Excellent addition, if we could just keep him on the board full time and outta the gym, it'll give me time to catch up.

http://cdn.motinetwork.net/demotivationalposters.net/image/demotivational-poster/0912/tranny-awards-would-you-believe-that-i-have-a-20-riding-on-t-demotivational-poster-1260162377.jpg

GRIM said:
http://cdn.motinetwork.net/demotivationalposters.net/image/demotivational-poster/0912/tranny-awards-would-you-believe-that-i-have-a-20-riding-on-t-demotivational-poster-1260162377.jpg
GRIM
Yep.

Blueedge said:
Don't take offense bro but I'm surprised u really don't look like it in that pic...I woulda guessed 200-205
But hard to judge by just one pic when u average in distance from camera ect...
BlueedgeAnd if you take into consideration I am a power lifter. I do three exercises in the gym. Vs a million that you bb do. I lift for strength not size. You can reference my videos in the strong man section.

I watched the videos, u do look much larger framed in the videos...

Except my legs. Those basturds grow an inch every 6 years

takes it from yo cawk

I'd share a tranny with HH any day. Would even take sloppy seconds.

What did we land on for donations - GD?

Status
Not open for further replies.