• Thread starter Thread starter Hiram1st
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 80

Hiram1st

Recruit
Mutated
EG Cash
Been in the game since 2014. Really got into the science of it on several other boards. Finding these type of forums transformed my life when I was looking into the abyss at a time in my life. My over load blasts are done, Just at a cruise TRT with minimal Deca and Mast and maybe a little HGH looking and feeling amazing at 54 and will gladly help out where I can.
Brothers in Iron we are!

Been in the game since 2014. Really got into the science of it on several other boards. Finding these type of forums transformed my life when I was looking into the abyss at a time in my life. My over load blasts are done, Just at a cruise TRT with minimal Deca and Mast and maybe a little HGH looking and feeling amazing at 54 and will gladly help out where I can.
Brothers in Iron we are!
Hiram1stWelcome to EG
Man glad to have you here.
There is plenty of labs and members to enjoy.

who said raw tren was a bad creamer for pre workout

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.