Hello EG

Sleeper

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hello gentlemen. Sleeper here saying a hello and a thank you for allowing me to be part of the site. Have been on for a little over 3 weeks and still working out the flow of the website. Got called out as a lurker today and with all the shit that seems to be going on I dont blame the brothers for looking out for everyone. Figured I needed to at least tell the bros out there who I am and take it from there. Special thanks to BIGBOSS for bringing me over from BOP. I have an extensive knowledge of anatomy and pharmacology. Book knowledge. Masters degrees in both subjects. My profession is anesthesia, hence the name sleeper. Professional drug dealer, gas passer. I have a huge interest in the BRO Science of AAS. The shit that can only be learned by the dudes pushing their bodies and physiology to the max. That being said, I have always kept my posts to my area of expertise. So I wont be commenting on what sides to expect from a gram a week of test, but if you are going in for rotator cuff surgery and need a bro to walk you all the way through rehab, or you need help with self phlebotomy, or what time a day is best to take the aspirin that you should be taking if you are on AAS - that's me!

welcome 😉

BRAVO. Now that is a great opening post. My interrogation with you is over. Welcome to EG.
BigBoss is a good man.

flyingfox said:
Self phlebotomy! That's what I'm talkin bout, welcome to EG!
flyingfoxx 2. I would like to know how to go about this.

Welcome brother.

We will need your social security number, address and three references not related to or living with you.

Glad your here brother! Good intro! We are a private forum and thus everyone likes to know everyone.

I had to call you out because we have some serious shit going on!

Thanks for the intro and welcome to EG

jdb3 said:
Glad your here brother! Good intro! We are a private forum and thus everyone likes to know everyone.

I had to call you out because we have some serious shit going on!

Thanks for the intro and welcome to EG
jdb3
Calling him out was the best thing. I dont think he had anything to do with this shit that went down now. His simple intro and saying he is buds with BB is good enough for me.

Welcome to eg if BB says hes a good bro then that works for me! Welcome sleep...

Ram

Welcome brother and thanks for the intro best way to ease the minds of the curious

Sleeper said:
Hello gentlemen. Sleeper here saying a hello and a thank you for allowing me to be part of the site. Have been on for a little over 3 weeks and still working out the flow of the website. Got called out as a lurker today and with all the shit that seems to be going on I dont blame the brothers for looking out for everyone. Figured I needed to at least tell the bros out there who I am and take it from there. Special thanks to BIGBOSS for bringing me over from BOP. I have an extensive knowledge of anatomy and pharmacology. Book knowledge. Masters degrees in both subjects. My profession is anesthesia, hence the name sleeper. Professional drug dealer, gas passer. I have a huge interest in the BRO Science of AAS. The shit that can only be learned by the dudes pushing their bodies and physiology to the max. That being said, I have always kept my posts to my area of expertise. So I wont be commenting on what sides to expect from a gram a week of test, but if you are going in for rotator cuff surgery and need a bro to walk you all the way through rehab, or you need help with self phlebotomy, or what time a day is best to take the aspirin that you should be taking if you are on AAS - that's me!
Sleeper

My man Sleeper finally made it in to post up! Glad you made it brother! Gotta get the families together
soon brother! As I mentioned to all the brother via chat box and a few PM's. My man SLEEPER is a solid
dude with tons tons tons tons of accurate information. Damn that was hell of an into Brother!

Nice intro bro and welcome. .
So when is the best time to take that aspirin?

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

Thanks guys for the welcome. Again, sorry about the slow posting.

jshredz you need to take that aspirin at night. The hormones that help to cause clotting, like many of our hormones, burst at night. Taking the aspirin at night better blocks these clotting factor hormones. Also, aspirin taken at night will lower blood pressure for a full 24 hours. Aspirin taken at any other time does nothing for the BP.

Aspirin is not for everyone. Taking daily aspirin will increase the chance of a fatal bleed by 30%! So if you are into extreme sports and there is a chance that you may receive a blow to the head.... reconsider.

However, if you are taking AAS, and therefore are increasing both your blood pressure and hemoglobin to sometimes dangerous levels, the risk/benefit of taking an aspirin is well worth it.

I have high hemoglobin and have already had 3 phlebotomy's in 3 weeks time. I do not think it is aas related as they found this out 3 yrs ago when I wasn't on gear.
My hemo was 18+ so the Oncologist will keep doing them if I am above 15

I am scheduled for a Bone Marrow Biopsy this Monday. That should be real fun.....

Good info brother sleeper! Brothers be like a SPONGE and take in any info brother sleeper gives. HE IS THE REAL
DEAL with credentials to back it. ;D

Thanks BOSS.

JM750 that bone marrow bx will definitely let you know what is going on with that high Hgb. It is going to hurt like a bitch afterwards. Like a severe case of PIP. We sedate most of our BMB where I work, so the procedure is usually not a problem. Unsedated, it usually only hurts bad when they are aspirating the bone marrow. Pt describe it as a lot of pressure, and it usually takes their breath away momentarily. Good luck with the procedure and make sure and watch the donation site close afterwards for any signs of bleeding or infection, bleeding being more common. Hope all news that follows is good news.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.