Hello Guys

Wallycn

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I've been on the boards for over a decade now and lifting for 15+years. I'm a rep for Sarcomere Labs, so feel free to email or pm me any questions you have. Glad to be hear and look forward to getting to know everyone.

Welcome to EG 😉

A lot of boards out there but you won't find one that is as safe as this one, that's grim #1 thing is safety for everyone to enjoy. Stick around and make it home ,bro

Well well, look what the dirty cat drug in from the field. Good to see you Wally. I have known him for quiet awhile myslef. Good to see you still around old friend.

Buck said:
Well well, look what the dirty cat drug in from the field. Good to see you Wally. I have known him for quiet awhile myslef. Good to see you still around old friend.
BuckHoly crap bro!!!! It's been a minute, glad to be on a board with you again.

Wallycn said:
Buck said:
BuckHoly crap bro!!!! It's been a minute, glad to be on a board with you again.

Same to you. Come by often very secure board here. No worries in this house.

Hows it goin man! Lovin the familiar faces. What's tripping me is how long some of y'all have been over here!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.