Help Brothers

slinsane

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Ok, everyone. Give me some help or advice. I had a 12 week blast. Was using short acting esters and primo. So I did not start PCT for a month. I started taking tapered dose from a RC for about two weeks. I believe the shit was bunk. I just kept crashing and I can still feel it. Labs proved it. I had some horrible shit happen to me so I continued taking the torem. About another week, I ordered some Clomid 50 and Nolvadex from a vendor. Then I started this.

New Protocol
Day 1 clomid 200 mg, nolvadex 40 mg
Day 2-21 Clomid 100 mg, nolvadex 40 mg
Day 22-30 Clomid 50 mg, nolvadex 20 mg

So while I am crashed really feellng kinda emotional. Libido is shit. I normally don't feel like this on or off no matter what. I am not on TRT.

I know clomid can make you emotional but just checking out everyone's opinion. Is it the shutdown that is causing this or the clomid. I have only taken the clomid for two days. Any tweaking is greatly appreciated if needed. I never run 12 weeks but was going so well.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. Read up on HCG, hopefully this will help solve some issues you're experiencing.

hope others chime in ill never take clomid

IK that shit fucked you up. I was steering clear of it for a long time but the torem was crap, no vendor carries torem so I had to go with clomid.

Clomid fuxks me up, I try to stay away from it.

From my experience, and I have been shut down before i experience more of a depressive state of mind.
With clomid I become very emotional, it not the greatest feeling but if it all you got for now just stick with it.
Again this is just my experience with it.

I agree with bstmonster look in to HCG.

Personally, I am a fan of clomid, aside from headaches. Your symptoms sound like a bi-product of low T levels from coming off your cycle, and clomid will help to kickstart your natural T into production. I would stay the course with what you currently have going and give it another week to assess. Like others have said HCG is an additional weapon in your PCT arsenal.

In the mean-time, remind yourself that its your hormones making you feel this way, and it will get better as they stable out.

not sure why you elected for torem.

IF you're going to come off cycle, pct should've been started approx two weeks after your last pin regardless of ester as your levels will go down in your system. The delay I believe is the major culprit here. I'm not a doctor however I do believe from experience, you can bounce back and may take another complete pct cycle of clomid and nolva. Definitely look into some hcg as it will actually induce the natural production of testosterone rather quickly in your balls.......

update.... how are you feeling now?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.