Help me brotherhood run down a fellow brother....

S

smoove

He had went through a rehab program and missed the shirt sign up. He relapsed and was extremely depressed. I wanted to give him a ray of hope so I got his contact and sent him a shirt he was very grateful and I felt good that I could give him some happiness. I believe his name was VINO or something? VIN or VINI? Really cool guy. Anybody remember?

I found him smoove he has a new screen name im gonna pm him on ology give him your email cuz I cant or I dont know how to invite people that button is not by my avi

49ER said:
I found him smoove he has a new screen name im gonna pm him on ology give him your email cuz I cant or I dont know how to invite people that button is not by my avi
49ER
That is cool........he doesn't post much, he certainly isn't trouble, but the brotherhood was all he had. We were a source of strength as he was battling his addiction. I just felt like he NEEDED to be here more than anything.

It is vino1 and he is a good guy.

And for sure rocco deserves to be here with us as well.

My status here will allow me to do invites so if anyone needs me for that, just lemme kno

tbonexl said:
Jm always flaunting the status! Haha

from my outdated pos phone
tbonexl

Naaahhhhhh... I have been a member here since may. I didnt just come over here now with you damn refugees! I always felt real comfortable calling bop as my home, but this is my new house now, and very grateful the EG staff let all in the door! I'd be lost without my buddies. I didnt really know a whole lot of the vets here, so it was hard for me to fit in. But now I got you
guys to pick on! LOL

Haha yea at first I was thinking smoove already sent me my shirt but as I thought more I figured it out. Freakin ology I don't like that place

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.