Andrew0409

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
VIP Member
Mutated
Board Donator
EG Cash
So I still haven't picked a fighter name. My girl is convinced I should Andrew the bububear Lin. (Andrew is not my legal name so you won't find me) it's kinda stupid but it's kinda like intimidating in like who the fuck would call them self bubu bear. Another good fighters name is glen the teddy bear sparv. Any ideas. I'm a tall slim fella that's pretty lengthy IMG_1368.webp
IMG_0810.webp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My ring name came from what everyone called me when I was a young rowdy punk hanging out at the bars fighting and getting into trouble. With a ring name you can go wild with it and come up with something that sounds cool and goes good with your name or something that you do to people when you fight them, like James "Lights Out" Toney, or you can pick something from your childhood days, the possibilities are endless.

Thanks
TMM

So I still haven't picked a fighter name. My girl is convinced I should Andrew the bububear Lin. (Andrew is not my legal name so you won't find me) it's kinda stupid but it's kinda like intimidating in like who the fuck would call them self bubu bear. Another good fighters name is glen the teddy bear sparv. Any ideas. I'm a tall slim fella that's pretty lengthy View attachment 20831
View attachment 20832

Andrew0409
The karmic killer

Might just not go with one until something comes up.

Might just not go with one until something comes up.

Andrew0409Something will come up, most likely when your not thinking about. I didn't have a ring name for the first couple of my fights then I was out with my friends and they called me something that just fit perfectly and the rest is history. They still call me it even after almost 20 years! You will know what to call yourself when you hear it bro.

Thanks
TMM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back