• Thread starter Thread starter Heavy hitter
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 161
  • Tags Tags
    help weight
H

Heavy hitter

Alright so I have a friend. He is 21yo. 5`9`` 220lbs. He has a goal of 190lbs. He has done insanity for a while,but wants to do more of the weight and circuit training using his own body weight. Pushups pull ups plyometrics. That sort of thing. I am not real good in this area. So I am calling on my brothers for help weighting a little program. His diet is pretty decent. But he does drink beer on the weekends.

cut out the beer, that shit a lone will bloat you up

if he wants to cut, i know when i was in shape just a few on the weekend bloated me something fierce

Heavy hitter said:
Alright so I have a friend. He is 21yo. 5`9`` 220lbs. He has a goal of 190lbs. He has done insanity for a while,but wants to do more of the weight and circuit training using his own body weight. Pushups pull ups plyometrics. That sort of thing. I am not real good in this area. So I am calling on my brothers for help weighting a little program. His diet is pretty decent. But he does drink beer on the weekends.
Heavy hitterBro, you know as well as I, 80-90% of success for any weight gain or loss program is based on diet!

He actually does pretty well on his diet. And he is not looking to be a model. I just don't really know all that much about workouts using your own body weight. He really likes the insanity. But he said he is just not ready to join a gym. I am sure we will get something figured out.

u check out the x factor i posted?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.