HELP sore nipples and small lumps

A

Anonymous

Can someone give a protocol for combatting this. I've been on 400mg testE and 400mg DECA for 4 weeks now. I also have a little oozing out of one nipple. Thanks for any help given.

Just nuke your estrogen with Letro immediately. 2.5mg a day for 4 weeks. Gyno is nothing to fuck around with. Once it sticks around for a little bit, you're going to be dealing with it forever.

why are you running a 1 to 1 ration with deca bro? You are having prolactin sides along with a gyno flare up. What is your ai dosage or are you even running one. I do suggest caber when running nor 19's

Follow the letro protocol above but get smarter running this stuff

You should already have letro and prami/ caber on hand. i hope your not one of these guys thats going to be scrambling trying to get it now...

i agree you should have the needed stuff before this happens ... i hope you do...

test and deca together equal high estro and prolactin... which equals milk.

I have letro, aromasin, and prami on hand fellas. I've been taking 12.5mg aromasin every 3rd day and figured it would be enough. I've done this before and never had problems. I'll start the letro and hope it goes away. And I don't usually take prami unless Charley won't wake up.
Thanks again

you sure you aroma is real... is it pharma?

and could your deca be really test?...

Nail the Prami and Letro. Drop the Letro slowly...step down or you could run the risk of a rebound. Run Prami until it corrects.

Run a ratio of 2 to 1. Test 400. Deca200. And follow up with above stated. I don't run deca anymore. I like npp better. But when I did, I'd follow the 2 to 1 ratio. And always to an AI. And with 19 Nor's, caber.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back