Ilike2squat

Recruit
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hi guys

So I am new here and I am really digging all the info and sales on gear from such great sources that understand and appreciate our goals to push ourselves to be the best we can.

I have been reading and trying to research DNP but I am not finding anything that really tells me unbiased if it is as dangerous as it it is made out to be or if used responsibly it is safe and effective. So if any of you have input or reference material I would love to hear it.

Thanks
Gus.

Nowhere near as dangerous.
This coming from a guy who swore hed never use..

DNP is completely safe....as long as you listen to what your body is telling you. If you just take a bunch of DNP, never add any water, don't pay attention to your temp, and act irresponsible, then yes...it's dangerous. But, so is Advil if you over do it.

There are quite a few guys on here that are very experienced with it, asking the right questions is a good starting point.

I know a great source get it from;-). Lol
We sell lots of dnp and nobody has died from using it. Lol

Ive used dyel dnp
Good stuff

Yeah I am sure the sources are fine on here. A lot of legit vendors from what I can see. What do you guys recommend for dosages and run length. Of course I will continue to research but fist hand info is much appreciated

tkasch30 said:
I know a great source get it from;-). Lol
We sell lots of dnp and nobody has died from using it. Lol
tkasch30
If I died from using it I wouldn't be capable of notifying you I died from it. Just saying lol

Use the search tool, many good threads. Hanzo has a a lot of experience and real knowledge he researched the shit out of everything. Starting dose is 250 upped to 500 but do your research if you can't lose with that your diet and shit is way off.

i've considered it, like Waker said 250 for a few days ramping up to 500. get the diet in check, low carbs or no carbs, eating carbs on DNP is like throwing gas on a fire

misterB said:
i've considered it, like Waker said 250 for a few days ramping up to 500. get the diet in check, low carbs or no carbs, eating carbs on DNP is like throwing gas on a fire
misterB
i would NOT advise to not eat carbs with DNP. pls do NOT do this.

if you are doing no carbs then you are probably lean anyway and dont need DNP. but DNP without carbs is accident and health hazard waiting to hit you hard

drakonrep said:
i would NOT advise to not eat carbs with DNP. pls do NOT do this.

if you are doing no carbs then you are probably lean anyway and dont need DNP. but DNP without carbs is accident and health hazard waiting to hit you hard
drakonrep
now the treads getting confusing.. you say eat loads of carbs on DNP? ... if its more than low carbs someone's going to suffer and be on fire

please explain so we understand your statement

no i didnt say to eat loads of carbs. medium. but read on how DNP works and you will see low carbs + DNP = emergency trip and real quick too

DNP does not disrupt glucose metabolism; instead, it causes much of the energy from glucose to be thrown off as heat. As a result, any rapid infusion of glucose into cells will accelerate the rate of heat wasting. Simply put, the consumption of sugars or other “fast” carbohydrates (white rice, refined flour, etc.) will raise heat output significantly.

you need to deplete glycogen before starting or feel the heat

If glycogen is depleted:

In this case, a low-carbohydrate diet will produce maximum fat loss, with the bonus of causing minimal physical discomfort (see below). If carbohydrate cravings occur, stimulants with an appetite-suppressant effect, such as ephedrine or caffeine, may be helpful in combating them.

– For athletes with substantial experience in low-carbohydrate dieting, these cravings may be less intense, or even absent altogether.

– Carbohydrate cravings that persist through the use of stimulants may be a sign that liver glycogen is depleted. In this case, consuming 5 to 15 grams of fructose—which will refill liver glycogen without affecting muscle glycogen—should reduce the intensity of the cravings. Powdered fructose, which can be added to any drink as a sweetener, is ideal. If this is not available, the next-best option is apples or pears, which have the highest ratio of fructose to glucose of all common fruits.

If glycogen is not depleted:

In this case, the body’s metabolic balance is not shifted as far toward lipolysis (fat burning). As a result, greater metabolism of both carbohydrates and protein will occur by default.

– If glycogen is not depleted, the athlete’s diet should not be too low in carbohydrates. If significant glycogen remains in muscle tissue, a carbohydrate intake of less than approximately 1 g/kg (about 0.5 g/lb) of bodyweight may place the athlete at risk for protein catabolism. In this case the body may also deplete blood glucose, placing the athlete at risk for hypoglycemia as well.

– Sufficient protein (see above) will mostly guard against muscle loss, provided that a minimum of carbohydrate is consumed as described above.

– Carbohydrate should come mostly from high-glycemic-index (“slow carb”) foods. This will help the athlete avoid dangerous swings in blood glucose levels as well as the discomfort of excessive heat wasting

DNP (2,4-dinitrophenol) is a “classical uncoupler of oxidative phosphorylation”. It works in the mitochondria, the structures that serve as “powerhouses” of all animal cells.

In the presence of oxygen, cells consume glucose. Within the inner membrane of each mitochondrion, the resulting molecules are processed through a series of reactions known as the Krebs cycle. The products of this cycle cause protons (H+) to diffuse through the inner membrane of the mitochondrion, from within the membrane out into the “matrix” (outer region) of the mitochondrion. As a result, a “chemiosmotic gradient”—similar to an electric potential—is produced. To relieve this gradient, the protons are allowed to drift back through the inner mitochondrial membrane.

Normally, the only re-entry point for these protons is through an enzyme known as ATP synthase. When a proton passes through ATP synthase, its energy is used to drive the creation of ATP—the “fuel” of all living cells. Thus, if the membrane is working properly, this drift of protons ensures a steady supply of fuel for the body.

Now, enter 2,4-dinitrophenol (DNP) into the picture.

When DNP is present in the cell, it serves as a “protonophore”: it is able to shuttle protons back into the inner membrane of the mitochondrion. As a result, the protons are able to bypass the action of ATP synthase and simply diffuse back inside the inner membrane. Their energy is not tapped to produce ATP, nor is it used to provide energy for the cell in any other way. It is simply “wasted” as radiated heat.

This heat, incidentally, accounts for the danger posed by acute overdoses of DNP. The body has no natural feedback cycle by which to counteract it, and it increases in proportion to the dosage of DNP administered. Therefore, an acute overdose of DNP can cause dangerous hyperthermia.

Although DNP is a synthetic chemical, there are natural molecules that act as uncouplers in essentially the same way. For instance, the “brown fat” of newborn infants, and the fat of hibernating animals, contain “uncoupling proteins” that produce excess heat in the same way as DNP. As a result, newborns and hibernating animals are protected from hypothermia, to which both would otherwise be extremely vulnerable.

Importantly, DNP does not disrupt any other step in the process of respiration and oxygen consumption. By allowing protons to bypass ATP synthase, DNP makes respiration much less efficient; it also increases oxygen consumption, in much the same way as would cardio exercise. But it leaves the respiratory chain intact.

I suggest going to Pro Muscle where many more detailed threads exist and more users can comment.. seems we're entering a dangerous area and id hatrwe to confuse someone with eat this dont eat that and you get fucked up

i use experience, not what somebody says on a forum. anywho i gave my advice and for the rest its up to the person to decide. i wouldnt recommend low/no carbs with DNP to my friends thats for sure

I think the question becomes, "what is your definition of low carbs"? I'm with D-Rep in that no carbs is not the way to go. But, I've seen studies showing side effects are less and fat burn is greater on lower carbs. My definition in this case is .5 to .75 gms/lb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.