Help with speakers and invoice program for gym

Chicken_hawk

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Hey guys, just looking for suggestions on some Bluetooth speakers and a invoice/member tracker program or app for the new gym. Some logistics, the gym is basically a 4k SF rectangle and we hope to have 3to400 members.

Thanks in advance,
Hawk

I've always used QuickBooks Pro for my business for accounting, invoicing, ordering, inventory, etc. Not sure how well it would fit your application, though.

This tech shit is over my head, in terms of speakers.

Quickbooks is the way to go.

It appears QuickBooks is the obvious choice but, I am looking into some others that have additional features such as emailing reminders to members and such.

Hawk

It appears QuickBooks is the obvious choice but, I am looking into some others that have additional features such as emailing reminders to members and such.

Hawk
Chicken_hawk
if quickbooks doesnt have what youre looking for you can always get something stand alone that would fit your needs better. I.E. at my biz, we have something that communicates with customers through texts, which is awesome for what we need

Hey guys, just looking for suggestions on some Bluetooth speakers and a invoice/member tracker program or app for the new gym. Some logistics, the gym is basically a 4k SF rectangle and we hope to have 3to400 members.

Thanks in advance,
Hawk
Chicken_hawkNot sure how well Bluetooth speakers will work in a 4k sq ft facility.

You might have range issues. You might have to go wired

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Not sure how well Bluetooth speakers will work in a 4k sq ft facility.

You might have range issues. You might have to go wired

jshredz

Yeah, I think you're right. Bluetooth is pricey and can be hijacked even accidently. We considered SONOS which is wifi but's it's pricey. I think we have decided to just go wired, effective and super cheap.

Hawk

Yeah, I think you're right. Bluetooth is pricey and can be hijacked even accidently. We considered SONOS which is wifi but's it's pricey. I think we have decided to just go wired, effective and super cheap.

Hawk
Chicken_hawk
Save where you can now man. believe me that $$ will be better spent on other things and unexpected expenditures

Even with a range extender

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.