Helped a brother cross over

flyingfox

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
....to the dark side. My boys been natty his whole life with the exception of a run of S-Drol when it was sold OTC. This guy is one of the hardest training bros I know and has made impressive gains juice free.

Anyway he said he was ready so I helped get all his AIs and post cycle stuff beforehand and pinned him on Thursday. I have him on 400 mg of Tri test per week and anastrazole on hand just in case. I think this is a good start for him. I can see this guy competing in the near future, he's 28, 5'6" tall and pretty thick for a natty. I will try to get over here and have him post up some pics.

Just thought I'd share.

Perfect.. Exactly the way it should be. A vast knowledge of training and diet before the start of aas. I like to see this!! It is so much better than some 18 yr old kid on a var only cycle. Definitely have him post up and show the results. I have a guy at my gym that was natty all the way to 41 and has just completed his first test only cycle. He said I cant believe i waited that long. Dude made some serious gains!!!

That's the only kinda people a cader to. People already competing or people who I see promise in. Good working flying!!

Thats awesome brother! This extended brother is about to blow up mane!

Little update......
I crippled the poor kid, can barely walk and said he spent Saturday in bed. I guess tri test 350 was a bit much for virgin muscle.
The good part is he texted me from the gym tonight and said he just had the best shoulder workout in his life.

This is the way it should be done!!! He's gonna have a great 1st cycle

flyingfox said:
Little update......
I crippled the poor kid, can barely walk and said he spent Saturday in bed. I guess tri test 350 was a bit much for virgin muscle.
The good part is he texted me from the gym tonight and said he just had the best shoulder workout in his life.
flyingfox...........Are you saying You made his Ass hurt?? :-\

flyingfox said:
How did this thread turn gheyyyy? :-\
flyingfox
lol some people here have a sick sense of humor, brother. Ya sometimes gotta go with the flow!

Great to hear your boy's gotten the initiation rites, and even at my age (49) I should flirt with the dark side too.

Great news bro! I convert them left and right and it's a whole lot of fun! And grim turns everything gay lol you know how he roll lol. And you tore that dudes ass up was pretty funny!

Boltbreaker said:
Great news bro! I convert them left and right and it's a whole lot of fun! And grim turns everything gay lol you know how he roll lol. And you tore that dudes ass up was pretty funny!
Boltbreakerbaa wasnt me noob!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.