Hemoglobin/Hemocrit levels

Daredevil

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
As we all know using AAS increases our red blood count tremendously, as does smoking and dehydration.

But my question to you all is does it lower on its own over time? Here's my hemoglobin levels.

May 10th - 19.8 so I did a blood withdrawal
May 23rd - 16.8 I didn't do a blood withdrawal.
June 1st - 17.9 blood test by lab with no withdrawal
June 11th - 17.3 but no blood withdrawal.

All those results except June 1st was done at the blood bank where they used a handheld hemoglobin/hemocrit machine. I'm not sure as to the accuracy of them compared to a lab..

Blood levels above 18.5 can be a problem.

So my question is, is it possible for my levels to drop naturally like they did from June 1st to today, while I'm running gear?

Wouldn't think it would go down on cycle. .. but probably depends on the type and how much gear.. giving blood is almost a necessity for us juicers

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hemoglobin can fluctuate over a whole point depending on hydration status. If you are dehydrated, even slightly, your plasma levels are lower and your hemoglobin will be falsely elevated temporarily, and then normalize when proper hydration is restored.
If you were fasting for your labs on the 1st then that would explain it.
It is highly unlikely for levels to drop while on gear. Especially if you have shown that your body reacts to AAS by pushing your hemoglobin up to 19.8.

Sleeper said:
Hemoglobin can fluctuate over a whole point depending on hydration status. If you are dehydrated, even slightly, your plasma levels are lower and your hemoglobin will be falsely elevated temporarily, and then normalize when proper hydration is restored.
If you were fasting for your labs on the 1st then that would explain it.
It is highly unlikely for levels to drop while on gear. Especially if you have shown that your body reacts to AAS by pushing your hemoglobin up to 19.8.
Sleeper

Good input thanks bro. Probably was dehydration and it's starting to climb. I'll have it rechecked again within a week.

something to consider if you want stable levels

science show that single injections of testosterone that exceed 150 mg cause a suppression in the protein Hepcidin, this causes the bone marrow to crank out new red blood cells. limit single dose shots when not " on blast" to less than 150 mg and it will stabilize within 3 months

misterB said:
something to consider if you want stable levels

science show that single injections of testosterone that exceed 150 mg cause a suppression in the protein Hepcidin, this causes the bone marrow to crank out new red blood cells. limit single dose shots when not " on blast" to less than 150 mg and it will stabilize within 3 months
misterB
That's awesome to know! How often do you do blood withdrawals on cycle bro?

I give blood every 8 weeks ...all year... sometimes 12 weeks.... but 8 is as little time between as the blood mobile will allow

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

18.5 I believe is the cut off for blood donation without a prescription order. Surprised many of y'all don't surpass that from cycles.

if you stay ahead of it with donations every 8 weeks... mine stays pretty good... i've had my wife do it in between while on this latest blast... so every 4 weeks recently

but normally just every 8 weeks

hmmmm... not exactly sure... i got the big needles from GPZ i think... bought some tubing off amazon i think.. i'll check the size when i get home, but a luer lock needle screwed right on it,... and she drained me into a plastic water bottle

read higher in the thread, it can be avoided with some effort, its a great thing to give, but if you always give from necessity you are not fixing the problem. read about doses exceeding 150 mg . google this and look for studies, then break your normal dosing into multiple days and stop the escalation

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.