Hemorrhoids help

Daredevil

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Anyone experience hemorrhoids before? Got 2 poking out, believe it's from using toilet paper that was too rough. Started using charmin ultra but they are still there? Any solutions besides surgery to make them disappear? By the way they aren't big, they are rather small.

witch hazel, rutin, topical corticosteroids, laxatives until healed with fiber together, peptides help the healing process too.

no reason for anonymous but how do you not be anonymous when posting in this section?

I doubt toilet paper was the cause... most times it's straining while in the squatted or crapping position. And being older doesn't help. ..lol.

Adequate water intake, fiber, enzymes, probiotics. ...anything that will help the movement be easier. Should prevent it from getting worse. They will retreat on there own most of the time if you avoid aggravating them further... no deep straining squats, lol.

I find adequate intake of minerals...help move things through...as you digestive systems doesn't have to dry everything out so much trying to get the minerals you need... I use spray on magnesium, zma, and multi minerals supps... extra potassium. . Etc...good luck.

This is krustus btw

its basically a varicose vein. you may want research these types of veins for otc treatments/remedies.

Look a little deeper into this issue, no pun intended. Get your prostate checked. AAS users often forget prostate health, i did, and it can contribute to a constipation situation where forcing it out becomes necessary. Many dht derivative hormones can cause prostate inflammation and eventually infection. Beyond that, treat them as stated above, but look to make sure the prostate isn't the root of the problem.

Anonymous said:
no reason for anonymous but how do you not be anonymous when posting in this section?
AnonymousI read your post wrong. There is a check box under the text area you can click that says "show my identity" or something like that. I thought you were asking why it was in anonymous and the OPs handle was showing. My bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.