GoPro

Go Pro or Go Home
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
EG Cash
So it has come to light that I do have a hernia. Right now it's just a small dot about the size of a dime a little bit smaller maybe. It's right above my belly button I can feel it like a little bulging thing and when I push in on it it goes away for a couple seconds and then comes back. I can feel small hole behind the bulged when I push it in and then it comes back several seconds later.
It does hurt if I strain too much or lift too heavy but not super bad just enough to be annoying.
I am going to see my doctor about this I was just wondering ahead of time what to do I thought it was from my happened back to me but the appendectomy happened through the belly button and then two incisions below the belly button this is up above all three of those so I know it has to be hernia.
I have not seen my doctor about yet but I was just wondering if anybody has any info on treatments or what they do for surgeries nowadays. I'm hoping to not get some sort of mesh thing because I heard horror stories about those.

I have the same thing in the same location, just bought a hernia belt to use at the gym. I am trying to avoid surgery unless really required because they told me I could lift for a awhile till it healed up.

I have the same thing in the same location, just bought a hernia belt to use at the gym. I am trying to avoid surgery unless really required because they told me I could lift for a awhile till it healed up.

WackerThanks for the info so will it heal on its own or is that hole just going to keep getting bigger?

Thanks for the info so will it heal on its own or is that hole just going to keep getting bigger?
GoProThey told me it will not heal on its own but the belt will keep it from getting bigger, at least that is what my doc says.

I had a double umbilical fixed years ago, the down time was about 6 weeks, completely worth it, and it has held all these years. had to have some scar tissue cut out as the stiches were trying to work their way out of the body, but other than that zero problems.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.