Herp-syph-gona-clap

D

Duckhombre

I have had every kind of STD there is but AIDS, thank G-D. I have had chlamydia 5+ times, gonorrhea about the same, I have both types of herpes (1&2), and I several girls I have been with are HPV positive. This is no shit, so if anyone needs some help, has a question, or just needs to talk about what it is like to come up + for this shit, I am here.

I used to, but now my dick constantly looks like I tried to feed it to a cat.

Duckhombre said:
I used to, but now my dick constantly looks like I tried to feed it to a cat.
DuckhombreDamn, must suck to be you!!! 😛 Bad part.....I'm pretty sure there is no App for that!!

Ouch!!!! Where do you get your pussy bro? Need to hit a better side of town or move to diff state/country....

syngen said:
Ouch!!!! Where do you get your pussy bro? Need to hit a better side of town or move to diff state/country....
syngenlol. Damage is done. No point in switching now. Now he has majority free-reign of all the super whores

Damn that just made me want to continue to stay single 10years strong and counting i rather be clogged up then fucked up

Duck. Wtf

First of all where u been? I meant you on outlaw muscle sometime in2013 and u invited me here. Where u been?

Second of all had in the fuck did you get all that shit? I fucked a good but of girls in my day and I am clean as a whistle

Sorry to hear about all this

STDs are more common nowadays and many people don't know they have contracted it and most doctors don't specifically check for it unless it's specifically asked by patient to be tested. Most doctors check for HIV, syphallis and hepatitis. So when a woman or man says yea I've been check recently they may have but not for all diseases.

Think the ratio for hpv is like 1:3 have it, herpes is 35% of people... I wrote a research paper on stds once. I was stunned.

Pretty sure in today's day and age HPV has spread so much.. (nearly 14million people a year) if you're sexually active you have one form of it. Unless you're two virgins banging it out you're probably gonna get it if you don't use a condom. That's just from basic reading about a year ago from some chick calling me out on giving it to her... excluding the fact we only slept together a few times because she found out her bf cheated on her by sleeping with over 8 chicks and her at the same time..and he didn't like me so she wanted to get back at him.. who wouldn't sleep with a pretty women you've been friends with for years until she got back with her ex? But I'm the one who gave it to you? Lol. Delusional people.

So if she has it I guess I do? But from the reading I've done nearly every one who is sexually active has it.. it's just so easily passed on.. doesn't mean you'll have warts or outbreaks.. may never have one ever.. i have not, but also have never been tested for anything so i could be clean.. but you'll still carry it and spread it

While we're on this topic has anyone ever been tested for anything? If so how do I go about it? I'd love to see if I have anything or not..

Blasson, you should always get tested!!! At least once a year, its not so important now your married unless it starts burning like hell when you piss! Lol!!! When I was single, I was a bit of a man whore, especially at college, but I was always paranoid about std's so I would get tested as often as I could. Most of the time I tested at my doc but also tested at planet parenthood and I think it was free. It's been few years since I've tested (married) but they would use this big long qtip looking thing and swab the inside of your piss hole and it felt so uncomfortable, hurt a little, but felt so weird for hours after. Then I've had blood work done to test too. Some of the std's can cause some issues if left untreated so it is definitely wise to just look into being tested, at least, for peace of mind!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.