Hey everyone

anabol69

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hows everyone doing being we already are into Feb!!
I decided to show off this past weekend and try to hurdle over a parking meter and im now bed ridden lol.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

dude my wife made me promise her for New Years that I wouldn't do anymore of that stupid shit lol

damn bro get better

I hate going to dr so they can tell me its "sprained". It's not my ankle but top of my foot. I took week off so I'm doing what I can to get better.

lith56bigguy said:
dude my wife made me promise her for New Years that I wouldn't do anymore of that stupid shit lol
lith56bigguyHaaaaa yea DONT ask me why the hell I did this.

Found out today when I went to Dr that I broke 3 toes so I'll be off work for 6-8 weeks. Grrrr...This sucks.

Ouch sorry brother

Today had surgery on my 3 metatarsal bones in left foot. Now it'll be me and my vicodens for about 6 weeks until I can get back up n running better than ever.

Thursday will be 6 weeks since my foot surgery and being homebound for approx 2 months hasnt been fun to say the least.
Today I went to Dr to see how my foot is healing after 6 weeks and had X-rays done.
Dr expressed that foot is healing great but I need to just take it easy and dont overdo it.
I went from being on crutches for 6 weeks and dr expressed I can start just using my velcro boot to start weight bearing and getting my foot back on track.
Tonight I took my first shower in 2 months as I been taking baths every 2nd day which has been a bitch.

When you nvr break a bone in your body and your 47yrs old its not fun.

I haven't been to gym since Feb. On Thurs I'm going to head there and wont be doing squats but I do want to do upper body and things that wont affect my foot recovery.

Attached is what titanium I have in my foot.3fb916d6518f99d4514f36a39110e70f.webpb29145841d6414f0eb446d8e2aa02b20.webp

Shit dude, that prolly hurts like a bitch. Lol
Here's to a quick (too late for that) recovery bro!

Shit Dude!! Looking at that pic and my feet all of a sudden feel a lot better!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.