HFO from BOP

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
anybody know how to contact HFO... man he was a good dude on BOP. would love to see him here.

shit man I thought I had it and I went to check my mail and it was gone. Not sure if as new mail comes in my old mail gets deleted but I don't ever remember deleting it. Sorry bro, I wanted to help.

TSizemore said:
Welcome HFO! Post up and make yourself at home
TSizemore
They're trying to find someone who can contact HFO. He's not here yet TS.

Don't worry, we know you're getting old. Never miss a chance, do I? JK, you're my bro! ;D

Z82 said:
I found him. But I think grim took the invite function away?????
Z82
Bronco's right, it's below the search engine, above the shoutbox. You should be able to invite people, you're at freak level.

Hanzo said:
Bronco's right, it's below the search engine, above the shoutbox. You should be able to invite people, you're at freak level.
Hanzoonly thing I see is invite people to the chat box...I pmd grim...maybe RS can help if hes around ot Tsize.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.