HGH/AAS run question regarding T4

Daredevil

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
About to switch my blast up from Test Cyp 600mG and NPP 600mG to Test Cyp @ 800mG, tren A @ 400mG and NPP @ 400mG a week. Gonna run tren for 6 weeks and test CyP and NPP for 9 weeks. That'll put me at a run of 21 weeks for this blast. Results have been good. After that going to run my TRT dose of 200mG a week for 7 weeks then reblast with bulking compounds.

Currently I'm using T3 @ 60mcg a day.

I want to add in HGH and work up towards 8iu a day.

Question is when I start HGH should I drop the T3 and run just T4? And if so I'm guessing 75mcg-100mcg a day?

Of course I would start HGH @ 2iu a day for 2 weeks then add 1 iu a day every week until I reach my goal of 8iu.

Daredevil said:
About to switch my blast up from Test Cyp 600mG and NPP 600mG to Test Cyp @ 800mG, tren A @ 400mG and NPP @ 400mG a week. Gonna run tren for 6 weeks and test CyP and NPP for 9 weeks. That'll put me at a run of 21 weeks for this blast. Results have been good. After that going to run my TRT dose of 200mG a week for 7 weeks then reblast with bulking compounds.

Question is when I start HGH should I drop the T3 and run just T4? And if so I'm guessing 75mcg-100mcg a day?

Of course I would start HGH @ 2iu a day for 2 weeks then add 1 iu a day every week until I reach my goal of 8iu.
Daredevildamn.

Daredevil said:

DaredevilYes!!!! Absolutely want to run t-4 with the hgh. 8iu Of pharma??? If so ,DAMN!!!! 75-100 mcg is a good dose of its legit. I run 200 mcg of t-4. But only 100 if I use synthroid from doc.

Got it. So drop T3 like I was thinking and start T4 and depending how good T4 and results of lethargy may run higher a day. Thanks friend

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.