HGH and carpal tunnel

tkasch30

Iron Killer
Vendor Rep
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I started gh at 7 ius a day. Carpal tunnel was bad for a few weeks then went away. I moved up to 10 a day now hands are like lobster claws. Lol. the carpal tunnel is so bad it's ridiculous. I thought I remember seeing a post about something that could help with it other then lowering dose.

what GH are you using?

if its pharm grade i would argue last thing to do is start at 7IU. of its generic like 96% of people use then its no wonder because many generics are known to have anti diuretic agents in them that mimic the sometimes real effects of real GH. i would say why look for now a new medication instead of just lowering the stuff that you know is making the issue. less stuff to be on in general is always better and healthier.

i know this is not what you want to hear but i cant sidestep logic to cater to preference.

What is advised for someone who has carpal tunnel aside from surgery?
Its not me but I know my mom recently told me her dr expressed to her that she has it.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.