HGH ?? Anyone running it?

M.O.B. D

"Getting a pump is like cumming."-Arnold
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Looking to run some HGH in the near future feel free to comment or give details of your own HGH experiences !! Any info would be greatly Appreciated !!!!

2 expensive 4 me 🙁

Me too Grim, I would want to do a good long run with plenty of iu's per day and get the most out of it. I hear for us over 40, it's the fountain of youth!

Love the shit out of it! I'm right at 40 and the recovery is awesome, the sleep is even better and hoping the fat loss is amazing as well. Been a short run so far but plan on at least a year, maybe more.

I had the opportunity to get some Riptropin awhile back but could only afford one kit at the time. I ran the one kit at 4ius a day but hell we all know you need to run it at least 6 months to see any of the benefits!! I guess I will stick to my mass cycles until I hit the lottery lmao shit is expensive as hell!!

Why not consider peptides? CJC no dac and GHRP-2? I'm giving it a go right now and am very happy with how I'm feeling on it.

Igf will be my answer to hgh

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Kuntrykok said:
How do you run IGF? Ed or 5 on 2 off? Does it work similar to HGH?
Kuntrykokthere are lots of different protocols, it has some similar effects but is by no means the same.
I myself take 50 mcgs subq daily, many will do 100+ on workout days direct into the muscle worked.

1 of those 1 size does not fit all things...

Interesting.... I'll have to do some more research on this and see if it fits my needs and goals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.