HGH Carpal Tunnel Syndrome... Help

Boltbreaker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Ok so the wife and I have been running Kefei and Hyges for almost 4 mo now. In the begining I had to a of edema in feet and hands plus lethargy, wife had none. We started her at 1u and I started 4iu, I drooped to 2iu after 2 weeks. After the drop I tapered back up even through the CTS and joint pain. My wife is now going through the CTS and waking up with numb arms lol. This is our first run with GH and wondering is this permanent while on?? I mean everything we is awesome but fountain of youth mixed with arthritis and massive CTS doesn't jive lol. Any advice??

I been running Hyges at 2iu per day and been so fucking lethargic I'm ready to throw in the towel. It's ridiculous. I cant function. I'm dragging ass all day long and cant sleep all night. I tried taking in morning, taking in late afternoon, nothing works. People keep telling me it will get better, but I just dont see how. The CTS I dont get at all.

Thats exactly why I stopped first run I lost alot of sleep every night from cts. Im not working now only reason I started again cuz I can nap during the day I had same symtoms for 3 months straight so if your prone to those sides thats how it's gonna be imo... so best bet is sell me the rest you have at a reasonable price lol

It might be the type you're running. Some people don't get along with the Kefei and Hyges.

Kefeis are 192aa and will carry different sides than hyges.

On the CTS, its most likely water retention. The exogenous hGH is helping your body create new cells at a much higher rate than ever before and fluid retention is the body's reaction to it. My first runs with hGH the CTS was horrible and my arms went numb at night.

Tips:
Keep first run doses low
Drink plenty of water
Use t4 at about 100-200mcg
Try pinning post workout (afternoon assumed)
Pinning too late at night can interfere with your natural pulses.
Try b12 - I like injectable but even pills help a ton. B complex even better.

My TRT doc swears by just 2 iu a day 5 on 2 off. Its a sweet spot for most men. I don't know women doses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.