hgh for cim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HGH anonymous and CIM. Are you crazy or a fucking cop! Don't fucking expect a response to this shit! Anyone I deal with will run from this like a dirty aids infected hooker! Your question has LE all over it.

This is Bigdude.....
Just for the record I didn't post this question but I will say this, Kinda harsh brother,
You didn't have to go there.....js

You didn't have to ask this anonymously. All the vendors list how they accept payment. The answer to if you do some homework is yes. It appears there are some vendors that do. Just look.

As far as the harsh response, there is a protocol that is followed in this game. Posting a question like this in an anoymous format is not in great taste. It could have been worded in a more polite fashion but I agree with message being sent to the OP.

Bigdude again...
Even if whoever posted this question was in the wrong for doing so it's my understanding that the anonymous section is intended to be able to ask questions in a safe manner without that persons name being attached to it without being attacked and called a cop. No one is forced to respond to any threads here.
If ya can't say nothing nice then keep your fucking mouth shut...in my humble opinion

I agree bigdude. The one response was a bit harsh. That being said, not sure why OP could not just look at the payment options of the vendors...... Pretty easy to figure out. Also the anonymous section is for questions that may be embarrassing or sensitive not to ask who has what. I assume if your on this board your looking for steroids and stuff that goes along with it lol. No big secret there.

both the Original question and the initial response were pretty much looking for an unfavorable reaction. Even though, there hasn't been a "band wagon" response, I'm shutting this one down. I believe the question has been answered and Little Tom did a good job of explaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.